“First Visit”
Review of Wipeouts Grill

Wipeouts Grill
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Neptune Beach
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

So, we are locals. Cannot believe it took some friends to drag us here as it's has been here as long as we have...well, almost.

If you are in town as a vacationer, you cannot beat their amazing Brunch options on The Weekend. However, their non-Brunch options are stellar too! I am a Thai Chili Wing lover and theirs are top notch!

4 out of 5 people at our table had wings, all different varieties, and they were all top notch. The one burger at the table got rave reviews as well!

Need a one stop to satisfy even the pickiest diner (chicken strips and corn dogs are available) then this is your go to in the beaches area!

1  Thank Lesley L

Reviewed 13 April 2017

had to meet a coworker to go over information and he suggested this place. staff was very friendly. service was good food was surprisingly good. burger cooked perfect but i don't like the thin fries they get cold to quick.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I was in the neighborhood and drove by the place once but since it was lunch time, I decided to go back to check the place out. I was happy I did! The place was small with a few tables and chairs located by the windows. But It has an outdoor area where you can bring your dog. Its the people that makes this place click. The server, Carmen, was very friendly, charming always smiling. The cook came out twice to let me know my order was coming. The bar patrons, a mixture of military and civilians talked in normal voices. And finally, the food, I ordered the Phillip cheese chicken, was awesome!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I had a wait at the DMV so I decided to order a sandwich to go. This is a bar that serves food. I waited to order. The chicken wrap came with fries. The good, there was a lot of chicken on the wrap. The bad, there was very little dressing or anything else on the wrap. The fries were basic fries.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Was passing through Jacksonville beach area and stopped in at wipeouts. The chili and cheese dip is very tasty and not too spicy. The wings were also very good but the chili was better. Tacos were ok nothing fabulous. Grilled chicken burger was a huge chicken breast that didn't fit the bun but was great and Juicy. Service was alright but slow.