We stayed at this hotel on July 12th, 2014. Upon arrival we were greeted by two very pleasant people at the front desk. Payed & went to our room. My first clue that this was not a classy spot should have been when I attempted to enter the card lock into the door slot & the door pushed open. It was not even latched. The room itself was clean, although worn & tired. The AC was blasting away which was ok as it was very warm outside. We had booked a pet friendly room because we always travel with our Golden Retriever, so the tile floor was great! After bringing in our luggage I checked the beds...I always check the beds...LOL! We had 2 beds in the room, fortunately, because the sheets on one bed were heavily stained (clean but stained). The second bed had fresher sheets. But the beds themselves were wet to touch. I mean very wet. I left the bed turned down while we went out to eat. Luckily the sheets dried out before bedtime. There were also broken tiles in the bathroom & stains on the towels. The exterior door was locked so it could not be opened, all the doors appeared to be this way. That seemed strange. There was also quite a large gap under the interior door leading to the central hallway that light shone through all night long. The hallway itself was in terrible condition. Ceiling tiles falling down & support beams pulling away from the walls. This room might suit spring breakers, but the value for the money was definitely not there. We didn't even try the continental breakfast in the morning, I can't imagine it was that great. We will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Neptune Beach Mayo Clinic NE offers the best value at the beaches. We are passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Enjoy our delicious complimentary Daybreak Breakfast featuring Biscuits and Gravy, Hot Waffles, Florida's Natural Juices, Fresh Fruit, Cereals, Bagels, Muffins, Pastries, Fresh Coffee and Tea. Days Inn Neptune Beach Mayo Clinic NE is conveniently located less than a mile from the beach - a few miles to the internationally renowned Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida and near the Mayport Naval Station. Inquire about our free Mayo Clinic Hospital shuttle. We also offer Pet Friendly rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Neptune Jacksonville Beach Mayport Mayo Clinic NE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Neptune Beach Hotel Neptune Beach
- Days Inn Neptune Jacksonville Beach Mayport Mayo Clinic NE Neptune Beach, Florida