“Not a bad tiny park”

Robert K Rees Memorial Park
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is a nice small State Park. If you prefer being in the outdoors alone though, be sure to come early. People start showing up around 9am, and the parking area fills up quickly. The pay station has been upgraded to accept debit/credit cards.

2  Thank Heather C

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Even with the wind and cooler temps it was a nice place. Just be prepared, you can't get away from screaming kids as the playground is right in the middle. Beach was nice, plenty of room, picnic tables and a small concession stand. Bathrooms too.

There is a $2 parking fee, which was waived the day I was there. Also be very careful driving across the causeway to this little island. There are many fishing folks and there was a woman playing with an unleashed dog running in and out of the bushes, so it could be hazardous.

The scenery is beautiful and relaxing. I loved it!!

1  Thank VirginiaFJax
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have been using this park for years and it is nice and close and not usually crowded. We have swam with the dolphins and enjoyed the toys, it is always clean and well looked after. We enjoy having picnic or just watching the water.

1  Thank familytimes2012
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Located on Greenkey road. Along the way to park there are boat tamps and fishing spots. Good spot for families. I walk the length of Greenkey and Sea Forrest to the park. Early morning you get a large amount of birds to view. One place along the way is an eagles nest. I have seen Ospreys hunt and scoop up fish and other prey.

1  Thank Steve K
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I really enjoy the the board walk and every time my family comes we see dolphins.
It's only $2 and on the honor system.

2  Thank SandC P