“Cheap But Be Careful”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in New Port Richey
Tampa
“Cheap But Be Careful”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I booked a room here for 1 night. Immediately when I got out of my car and walked to my room, I was met by a girl who asked me if I was "working" tonight. Then a few doors down were some guys smoking and drinking with the usual profanities. I immediately locked myself in my room and held my phone by me all night. The front desk is rude as the call you the next morning 15 minutes prior to check out time to make sure you leave, and to top it off the guy doesn't speak English well and gets frustrated with you if you can't understand him.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank mattkarlphillips

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Tucson
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Room was OK, most service also OK. We had booked for a week. 7 motorcycles checked in at One AM, then left for food and returned at Two AM with the usual revving on and on. The room above us was occupied by people with a dog, that howled and whined while they were gone (mostly at night). We asked the young girl at the desk what were the quiet hours and complained about the dog. She screamed "If you don't like it, check out". No way to treat a paying guest even if you have PMS. Plus my wife woke up on three successive nights with bites and big welts-itching and burning. Can't say for sure bed bugs, but something. This area of US 19 has very little to offer for clean and safe motels at reasonable rates.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Pail M
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Not bad at all but I think it'll be a lot better when renovations are complete. My only complaint is that parking isn't so great and breakfast isn't allowed to be brought into the rooms. Pool area looks great. We'd stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Tarpon Springs

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Property: Rodeway Inn
Address: 6826 US Highway 19, New Port Richey, FL 34652-1743 (Formerly Econo Lodge Gateway)
Region: United States > Florida > New Port Richey
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in New Port Richey
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge New Port Richey