“Mediterranean pizza!”

Ranked #147 of 240 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 July 2015

No frills interior. Small family restaurant. Lunch and dinner specials are inexpensive and OK.
Their pizza is pretty good for the selections within our radius - thin crust. We often order a sausage, shroom, olive, tomato. One unusual item they offer is the Mediterranean: Red sauce, thin-sliced ham, tomatoes, feta, black olives, and pepperoncini. Maybe not what you are used to for pizza but it's dang good. Try it. Oh, and they deliver.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

Haven't been to this Fairway in a while even though it's closer than the other location. This place still has the old menu which is nice. There are items on here that are no longer on the Alt. 19 menu. Our male waiter was a little spacey but ok. My lemonade tasted like water but he gave me a different one. Their food is always delicious. Even though it was dinner time, I ordered the spaghetti lunch special which comes with a salad & drink all for around $7. We ordered a pizza to go a few days later & it was ok. We like a lot of sauce, so for us we should have asked for extra. Agreeing with another review we cannot find a good pizza place close to home but this beats the chains hands down. It could use a little refurbishing as the seats in the booth are lumpy.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

The pizza was closer to a chain in texture and topping. PJs or Pizza Hut wouldn't be much different. Can't seem to find a pizza joint around here that puts a little red sauce on top. Cheese and dough seem to be the standard with a bready crust.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have always loved the pizza that comes from this place, but the last two visits have turned me off for good. The server was inattentive and seemed to be bothered that I was taking up her time with a take-out order. Wanting a 1/2 tray of greek salad, I ordered a "large", only to be corrected and mumbled at. I waited 10 minutes for this salad and I was literally the only one in the place. The service was abysmal and the salad was forgettable so do not waste your time in this restaurant.

2  Thank Brian F
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great food, great service, wonderful atmosphere, they even had Comedy Central on the television. I would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank MeganM3757