“Very rude. Do not fulfill credits.”
Review of Fairway Pizza Too

Ranked #147 of 237 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Ordered a pizza and garlic knots a while ago to pick up. When we got home it was a pepperoni pizza which we don't eat. We called the restaurant and the manager said we could come for a replacement. We live quite a distance and husband did not feel like driving all that way again. The manager said he would write us down for a credit. We were going to be near the restaurant today so we called to order our free pizza. The manager who I talked to (Laura) was very rude. She said the manager who promised us a replacement pizza was no longer there and she could not find a note on the credit. She said she cannot just hand out free pizzas. Made me feel like a thief. Very degrading. Not eating there again!!

2  Thank Judith T
FairwayP2, Owner at Fairway Pizza Too, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

The "manager" that offered you the credit did not write it down. He was no longer with us at the time you called to get your replacement pizza. You had no cash receipt because he did not ring in your original pizza purchase, he pocketed the money. I asked for the day and time of purchase so that I could review video footage to verify that you picked up the original pizza. Sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately that is what I felt was necessary to verify your purchase and credit.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

No frills interior. Small family restaurant. Lunch and dinner specials are inexpensive and OK.
Their pizza is pretty good for the selections within our radius - thin crust. We often order a sausage, shroom, olive, tomato. One unusual item they offer is the Mediterranean: Red sauce, thin-sliced ham, tomatoes, feta, black olives, and pepperoncini. Maybe not what you are used to for pizza but it's dang good. Try it. Oh, and they deliver.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

Haven't been to this Fairway in a while even though it's closer than the other location. This place still has the old menu which is nice. There are items on here that are no longer on the Alt. 19 menu. Our male waiter was a little spacey but ok. My lemonade tasted like water but he gave me a different one. Their food is always delicious. Even though it was dinner time, I ordered the spaghetti lunch special which comes with a salad & drink all for around $7. We ordered a pizza to go a few days later & it was ok. We like a lot of sauce, so for us we should have asked for extra. Agreeing with another review we cannot find a good pizza place close to home but this beats the chains hands down. It could use a little refurbishing as the seats in the booth are lumpy.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

The pizza was closer to a chain in texture and topping. PJs or Pizza Hut wouldn't be much different. Can't seem to find a pizza joint around here that puts a little red sauce on top. Cheese and dough seem to be the standard with a bready crust.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have always loved the pizza that comes from this place, but the last two visits have turned me off for good. The server was inattentive and seemed to be bothered that I was taking up her time with a take-out order. Wanting a 1/2 tray of greek salad, I ordered a "large", only to be corrected and mumbled at. I waited 10 minutes for this salad and I was literally the only one in the place. The service was abysmal and the salad was forgettable so do not waste your time in this restaurant.

2  Thank Brian F