“Lunch”

Ranked #147 of 237 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 October 2017

A weekly lunch place for us. A great salad with potato salad. Good sandwiches. Have never tried the pizza, but it looks pretty good..

Reviewed 4 July 2017

service is slow bot their food is great over all. I love the curly fries the large portion is a good size. The pizza is pretty good. Do not order greek salad the dressing is super bland and the salad is super expensive for what u get! so steer clear of salad.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

If you love good pizza, look no further! The pizza reminds of Brooklyn for the size of the pie; it's huge! The crust is crunchy but soft, not chewy but just right! The atmosphere is very inviting, gives you a feeling of comfort and everyone is friendly, always smiling and making sure that all is well! Very reasonable prices for everything on the menu, even the drink special!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We were in town to visit my sister and her husband and wanted a casual place for dinner on New Years Eve. We actually headed to another Italian restaurant, but found they had gone out of business. So glad this happened as I would never have known about this little gem. We ordered a large pepperoni mushroom, while sis got the freshly made lasagna. Of course, I had to steal a taste and it was yummy. My fave though was the pizza. Ok, I am a pizza snob; this pizza had a flavorful, homemade sauce and quality toppings. It was so good, I ate much more than usual. Our waitress was a real sweetie, too. These little family run restaurants are still the gems of local communities.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Went there the other night for a large Greek that was great but the small white pizza was really under par and the buffalo chicken wrap wasn't that great. The Chicken tasted kinda weird. And the pizza had barely and ricotta chesse on it. Not the fairway pizza I remember. Maybe the original fairway is better?