“Very good house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Canal Front Property
Den with optional pull out couch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Azam O
“Very good house”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I wanna say Thank you very much for Sara for let us stay in that beautiful house when we check in house was very clean I was looking for very quete place and that was just exactly what I was looking for so people highly recommend for everyone to rent that house and stay there and price is very affordable!

30 Sep 2017
Thank you Azam, you and your wife are amazing guests! We would love to have you back. Take care and keep in touch!
flemingjd
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Close to everything.”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A very nice home, located in good neighborhood close to everything the area has to offer. This place is such a great value with a homey feel compared to other vacation rentals we have stayed in. A technical issue (outside of the owner's control) with the wifi was addressed quickly and we had a pleasant stay.
Very comfortable beds!

Your age range 35-49
jjevaltas
“Home away from home but better”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Sarah's house was more than accommodating! We were in the middle of a transition move and stayed there while we were waiting for our house to close. It was perfect for my wife and two kids and a small dog. Such a beautiful Florida room with AC that over looked the water, my 3 year old daughter and I caught our first fish together! BBQ'ing and eat while looking over the water plus it was close to everything, 15 min from the beach and parks. When the internet went out late at night unbelievably Sara had the cable company on 3 way with in 5 min to correct the problem. What a relaxing house, the way it was decorated and the layout, appliances are new and easy to use, the kitchen overlooks the water as well. It was more than enough, thanks Sarah for being so Awesome to us all! God bless!

Denise M
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This beautiful house was perfect for our vacation. It's so nicely decorated which made it so cozy and homey feeling. It's located in the perfect neighborhood, very clean and quiet. The house is very easy to get to and is close to so many attractions. We visited Clearwater Beach Aquarium, Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and Green Key Beach. The owner is very easily accessible and was great to work with. We will definitely book this home for next years vacation.

4 Apr 2017
Thank you for the amazing feedback, Denise! We are looking forward to have you and family back again next year! Take care!
Sara
gangstag5...
Durham, North Carolina
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This house was a great place to stay I really enjoyed my stay everything I was told about the house was spot on I will be returning to the listing again very soon and will pass the word on to my friends and family thanks again for having me and we will talk soon

10 Jan 2017
Thank you! We would love to have you again!
sybnbill
disneyland
“PEACE & TRANQUILITY”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

A great location, far enough away from hwy 19 to be quiet and peaceful but close enough for quick access to stores or to go north or south along the gulf. The home is provided with all the amenities needed and kept up in a clean and wonderful condition. About 10 minutes away from Tarpon Springs for some great greek food and only about a 30-40 minute drive to tampa or st. petersburg airport. Has a canal in back which we observed what we believe were some otters playing and sunning themselves. I would heartily recommend this home for a great vacation.

27 Dec 2016
Thanks Bill and Sylvia! You guys are wonderful! Looking forward to have you back in 2017!
Monieabat...
“Guest”
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I just want to say, my family and I rented this vacation home for originally three months but end up staying an extra month. Sara is the sweetest,we couldn't have asked for anyone more kind. We loved the home it is absolutely beautiful, the canal is gorgeous, and I have nothing but great things to say about our four month journey at this Home, we will miss it and the lovely lady who owns it. I would recommend anyone interested in a short stay or even a longer one. Sara is very helpful, and Johnny on the spot for all your needs. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing