“We found our new home away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Michael W
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We were notified 6 days prior to arrival that they would be doing construction on the balconies and that we would be unable to use the balconies or sliding doors. Add to this the electricity in the master bedroom did not function for two days. There were also people using jackhammers outside our balcony doors making so much noise you could not talk to each other inside the condo from 7:30 am - 4 pm each day and we had to leave the blinds closed during the day due to the workers on the balconies. After being contacted by one of the owners about the electrical problems I told him about all of the construction noise and he just said "my wife handles that and I had no idea". After that we were not contacted again by the owners. It was impossible to use this condo during the day Monday-Friday. For our first family vacation in 16 years I felt cheated and taken advantage of. Again, this was a horrible experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Aug 2017
I am very sorry you feel this way but I contacted you since a week before your arrival, which is when we found out that the contractors had advanced the construction date by two weeks and you never responded. My intent at that time was to offer a two bedroom beachfront condo at another facility; however, I had to email you and send you another message by Tuesday before your scheduled arrival since I had not heard from you. It was until
Wednesday that you got back to me and I told you what was going to be going on and while you said it was unfortunate, you accepted the condo knowing this. Unfortunately, at that time I no longer had the other condo available.

With the electricity, as soon as we found out throughl the condo management, we had it taken care of. I wish you would have called me directly so it would have been faster.

We have had these condos for 20 years and have never been told that the experience was horrible. Nevertheless, I truly apologize for how you feel about your experience even know you were advised. I hope once the construction is finished, you would give us the opportunity to see what a true paradise this is and we will provide you with a great discount.

Best,

Patricia
Lisa T
“We found our new home away from home!”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We are in love with this condo and will definitely be back next year! Anything you could need or want is right there, you don't even have to leave, but if you do there is plenty to do that's not too far away. For us, the beach, the pool and family was enough for us this week. The owner was super-friendly and informative with all my questions, from the very first contact to the last, which was this morning-we DID NOT want to leave!

11 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you and really appreciate your comments!

Looking forward to seeing you next year.

All the best,

Patricia
DonA1277
“Right balance of quiet and busyness.”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Great beach. Condo had about anything you could want or need. Owners were helpful and friendly. Master was huge.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. We enjoyed having you! We will be glad to have you come back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing