“Fabulous”

Lost Lagoon Wings & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Smyrna Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great place . Adam was our server today. Did a great job over and beyond his call of duty. All the waitresses are just as nice. Even the owner. You can usually find him there working also. His wife too. Such a great place. Super great people. Try it. I believe you'll be back. See you there.

1 Thank Chevydevil

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Always excellent place to be”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great food great place great service adam was great the food is always fantastic. We have been going to lost lagoon dince mr howell and luvy opened in small place. We still go at least twice a week. Food is always great

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I come here regularly and always enjoy the experience. I usually hesitate recommending anywhere because not everyone likes what I like (I am very picky). After recommending the Lost Lagoon to some friends that meet weekly, we have been to the Lagoon the last 3 weeks. Each time was been a wonderful experience. Although each of the servers that I have encountered have been great, Katie is particularly good in that she remembers people who come in often and remembers what they like. All in all, an awesome experience had by one and all.

“Love it”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Live close by and I love coming here! Matt and brandy are great the greetings are always warm and food is excellent!!!

North Canton, Ohio
“Don't pass this place by.”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The best burger in the area. I had a juicy, perfectly cooked 9 oz angus beef burger and a Sam Adams cold snap with a mudslide for dessert. Felt like I was really on vacation. Loved the flight decor. Will go back next time we're in New Smyrna Beach.

Visited March 2014