“Stick with the burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I've had the burgers and wings and they can't be beat. Today ate off the Mother's day menu. I had salmon, mashed potatoes and sauted zucchini. I like salmon cooked well done but 1 more minute on the grill and it would of been like a piece of wood. It tasted great but was such a sloppy presentation as all items were served on the same oval plate. Ingeniously, a dam of mashed potatoes was placed in the middle with the squash on one side and the fish on the other side but the squash juices overtook the whole plate. If you are one of those people who don't like food items touching, this would have sent you into O/C panic. Squash should really be served in a separate dish. A few things freaked me out such as the sides of salad dressings were not cold and the cake offered for dessert was practically melted. No bad reactions thankfully. Burgers are $7 on Mondays. Think I'll stick with that and avoid the fancy special menus from now on.

1  Thank josie5689

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

After a full day fishing, I was whipped. Decided to stop in for a bite, and I was happy I did. It's a fun place. The service was super, the black&blue burger was the best, along with onion chips. Everything is clean, and the staff is more than helpful. Lost Lagoon is a winner in my book.

1  Thank Henry R
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The environment is comfy and pleasant. But the food was a let down. I noticed mostly male waiters....and ours was like, 2 feet away from our table...as if scared. He was nice, but obviously new at this. We ordered the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and A pulled pork sandwich with fried pickles on it served with fries. The fries were great. I cannot say much about the rest. Fairly droll in flavor and greasy. If I stop in there again..perhaps I will try their wings and see if that is where the magic is. Or perhaps a cold beer and a basket of fries. Other then that..non descript food, high price, so-so wait staff. Good view of the NSB airport...so maybe for drinks this place really rolls.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I had read the reviews for this restaurant and wanted to give them a try. Arrived greeted and seated in a very timely manner. Server appeared with menus and took drink orders. In a reasonable time returned with drinks and took order. My wife ordered Honey Mustard Chicken Wings and an order of fries. I ordered a Cheese Burger medium with lettuce, tomato, onion, and extra mayo. After a longer than expected time for what we ordered food arrived. Wife's chicken wings had little to no Honey Mustard, and no fries. My cheese burger come with one onion ring, not a slice and no mayo. My burger was very good after extra onion and mayo were added. Her wings were nothing to write home about. Would we eat here again YES if in the area. Would we drive from DeLand just to eat here NO.

1  Thank rgkDeLand
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Danielle brightened the night. She was engaging and friendly. It was all yellow. Look how they shine. Oh, look how they shine for you... She is a shiny, shiny star! I will be back to Lost Lagoon and recommend anyone in the area to stop and say hi to Danielle.