“Great”
Review of SoNapa Grille

SoNapa Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
SoNapa Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: SoNapa Grille serves a Northern California chef inspired cuisine that is complemented by a wine list specializing in wines from Sonoma county and Napa Valley. SoNapa Grille offers locally sourced and sustainable seafood, hand cut steaks and farm fresh salads. In addition to offering great wines, SoNapa also has a full bar with happy hour everyday from 5pm-7pm.
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We has dinner tonight at the bar and have to stay it was the best. Lobster taco with mashed cauliflower. My other half had Ribs that were fall off the bone. Yum.
Till next time.

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate your feedback – hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I decided to try SoNapa after a friend recommended it. From the time that we were greeted at the door to the time we sat at the bar, (didn't make reservations), all the wait staff were great. They have an EXCELLENT happy hour pricing menu that we decided to try versus ordering a whole meal at the bar. The appetizer and flat breads were a meal in themselves. The atmosphere was very nice with the woods and the wine bottles to give you a little feel of northern California. As we were leaving, we both commented what a great experience this was. We will be going back again this weekend. I would highly recommend trying SoNapa.

1  Thank Maureen B
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thanks so much for the feedback; I will share this with my team. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The food is always great and I love how they add different items to the menu. the service at the bar is always wonderful especially with Cassie, she is great. order the tuna crudo or their new mango thai chili edamame and one of their flatbreads, you cannot go wrong. They also have a wonderful and economical happy hour. great job!

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thanks so much for the great review; we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you back again real soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Another Gem in NSB. Vibrant atmosphere, good food, good service. Great Happy Hour specials, if you can get in. My wife and I love to go and my suggestion is to call ahead and make a reservation. If you are going for dinner, ask to be seated in Thomas' section. Fantastic server.

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2015

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you enjoyed everything! Come back and dine with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat and drink. My fiancé and I were alone for an hour or so without our daughter. We went to SoNapa for a recommended HH. Sat at the bar and enjoyed 3 apps and 2 drinks. Nice atmosphere and the "eats" were tasty. Enjoyed it!

1  Thank Kristy K
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, thanks for the great feedback – I will share this with my team! Hope to see you back again soon.