“Wish we had one of these where I live”
Review of Manzano Fine Foods

Manzano Fine Foods
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a great deli located on Flagler just a 5 minute walk from the beach. The sandwiches are GIGANTIC, and delicious. I eat gluten free and they had Udi's bread available to make my sandwich with. I had a Cuban Panini, which I haven't had in years, and hands down it was the best sandwich I've eaten since my gluten diagnosis. My husband had half an Italian sandwich. The half size is about 12 inches big and would easily serve 2 people. My husband could not eat the entire thing....either time. Yes we went there twice for lunch it was so good. Justin, the young man that took our order was fabulous. He never rushed and answered all our questions. He was super friendly! I highly recommend a visit to Manzano. You can get hot or cold sandwiches and carry them to the beach with you!

There are newer reviews for Manzano Fine Foods

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both got subs and they were delicious! We also got the half size and it was still too much for one meal for me.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The sandwiches are huge - no way they can be eaten at one sitting. Great for the next couple of days at home.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

What a great little sub shop. After going one late night after the bars on Flagler, we decided to go on a more sobering night. We must have not been that drunk because the food was just as good as we remembered it. The size of the sub is amazing. Well worth the price. Great spot will be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was the best sandwich we had in our time in Florida the fillings were plentiful and the coffee is also good I would recommend this place to anyone the service is also friendly