“Fabulous Mint chip soft serve!”

Treats on the Beach
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Serving 50 flavors of soft serve and 22 flavors of hand-scooped ice cream! Milkshakes, smoothies, banana splits, strawberry shortcakes, brownie ala mode, and all of your favorite sundaes! With food that tastes the best when you come off the beach including; burgers, hot dogs, wraps, sandwiches, and fries!
“Fabulous Mint chip soft serve!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

After a Long day at the beach, this is the perfect place to cool off. Their soft serve flavors are mixed just for you. The mint chip soft serve is phenomenal. It has delicious chocolate shavings blended right in.
The fruit flavors aren't quite as delicious because they are made by mixing the fruit flavor with vanilla which tends to dominate the flavoring.
Bring your dogs- they get free sundaes!

• Visited July 2013

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Bad service”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I visited on July 4, 2013! I understand they would be busy however I waited in line for 15 minutes which was no problem! I then ordered my items- hamburger, was told the lines too long to make- then I ordered 2 fries one with cheese and chili- to be told no chili- so I got one with cheese and one without- waited for 20 minutes for fries only for the girl to give them to the guy behind me when I told her those were mine she said no they are not! I said yes they are- she then walked away from the window and handed me one fry! I explained I had two orders and she told me I paid for one! If one fry was 9 then something's wrong! She then asked the girl at the window and she said yes he paid for two then ask me why I watched her hand them to someone else! Really, no ma'am! It's not my place to do your job is exactly what I replied! I said forget the fries return my money to be told they would only take 6 minutes and after she rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath I told her no I want my money back, if you can't run a business with class then you need to quit your job! Never again!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Josh H
Treats_504, Owner at Treats on the Beach, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
I am very disturbed by the service that you explained in your review. It certainly is not the normal customer serrvice that we give. We greet hundreds of customers a day during this time of year and strive to make everyone leave our shop with a smile .This obviously did not happen for you. We use each complaint as a learning tool, I will take yours and discuss this with the staff that worked on the fourth, and re-enforce the standards that are to be met with each customer.
If you are still in town , I would like to invite you back for a free meal and ice cream..if you have left New Smyrna I would hope you would return on your next visit
Regards
Alice
Treats@muskey.net
LAKE PLACID,FL
“THE EVENING FIX!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

After a long day fishing nothing better than a hot fudge sundae,,these were GREAT!SERVICE was fast and the soft serve Pistachio ice cream was also a hit with the big n small kids of the group!Will return for another treat!

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Place For Ice Cream”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Even Though The Line WaS Long It Was Well Worth The Wait. The Ice Cream Was Delicious. We Had Soft Serve And Hand Dipped And Both Were Wonderful.

• Visited June 2013
Bristol, Virginia
“Yummy”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

So much to choose from, with about 50 flavors of soft serve and over 25 flavors of scoop ice cream. And the banana split is HUGE for only $5.

Visited June 2013