“Convenient ice cream stop”

Treats on the Beach
Ranked #4 of 16 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Serving 50 flavors of soft serve and 22 flavors of hand-scooped ice cream! Milkshakes, smoothies, banana splits, strawberry shortcakes, brownie ala mode, and all of your favorite sundaes! With food that tastes the best when you come off the beach including; burgers, hot dogs, wraps, sandwiches, and fries!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

There isn't anything really special or outstanding about this place, except for its location. They have a good selection of ice cream, but the people working here aren't really all that friendly. All of this is fine though, as our expectations weren't all that high in the first place. This isn't high end stuff here, just a decent place to grab a cone after dinner when you are walking around Flagler Avenue.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We enjoyed ice cream here on two different evenings while vacationing at NSB. The have nearly 50 different soft serve flavor options, plus many, many hard ice cream flaviors, shaved ice and a full snack bar menu. Ice cream is delish!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

On the main drag, Flagler Ave. people line up at night! No inside dining, but why would you want to? Get your treat and take it one block to the beach, or window shop! I had a larger chocolate shake with real hand dipped ice cream! Delicious! Offer soft serve too.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

After dining out at another establishment, my wife and I stopped here on our way back to our timeshare. My wife is on a low carb diet, so she was unable to eat anything here. They have two flavors of no sugar added ice cream, but these still included some sugar, so she just wound up with a diet root beer. I had a difficult time making my selection but finally chose the chocolate peanut butter ice cream. It was excellent! If only it was warmer out, I would have enjoyed it more. $2.95 for one fairly large scoop was a decent deal to me. With 50 flavors of soft - serve and I think 22 of hard ice cream, there is a flavor for everyone.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

A visit to NSB is not complete until I have had ice cream here! So many flavors to choose from and unique combinations. They also serve lunch, dinner, and snacks but I go for the ice cream!