“Excellent!”

Jimmy Lane Surfing Academy
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I took private surf lessons with Jimmy over Memorial Day weekend. We are both in our 50's and weren't quite sure how this was going to work out, but it far exceeded our expectations. I can't say enough good things about our experience. Jimmy and his assistant were helpful, friendly, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. You can tell that Jimmy has a true passion for what he does and it comes through in the care and consideration he gives his students. We are looking forward to more lessons later in the summer.

4  Thank Sailg8r

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Amazing with the kids.
Safety first, fun a very close second! New Smyrna Beach is beautiful and the camp keeps the kids entertained while learning how to surf.
Highly recommend! A++++

4  Thank LakeMaryCindy
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My 13 year old daughter, 11 year old son, and I took surfing lessons with Jimmy and his instructors last week. They had us all riding waves on the 1st of 5 days. Great time... phenomenal staff that just loves sharing their knowledge of surfing. After 5 days, 3hrs each surfing, my body feels it. Of course the kids don't have any aches! It is a phenomenal workout. I'm sure that this doesn't happen every day, but we had manatees within arm's length from us... very cool.

We will be a repeat customer next summer for sure.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My grandson attended summer surf camp at Jimmy Lane Camp. What a great time he had and learned while having fun. We would highly recommend this camp to anyone living in the area or visiting for the summer. I will have two grandson attending next summer. Great instructors and the entire staff is very attentive to the students safety, learning and having fun. Highly recommend this camp!

2  Thank kathy b
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Jimmy says "the ocean will speak to you". That, among other lessons, encompass a week of learning to surf at his camp in New Smyrna Beach. Kids will be challenged handling their boards, learning about waves, currents, and safety. The kids sleep great all week! There's so much to do in NSB that, during afternoon, you can embarq in other adventures. Living in Fl, respecting the ocean is a priority to me and Jimmy's camp is a great experience.

3  Thank Johnny Z