“Had a great time paddling with John and the group”

New Smyrna Stand Up
Ranked #8 of 39 Tours in New Smyrna Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: New Smyrna's Original Stand Up Paddle Boarding Company! We live and love the sport, and you won't find more qualified Stand Up Paddle Instructors on Florida's east coast to help you enjoy paddle boarding. Choose from a wide range of paddle boarding experiences, surf lessons and if you've tried it before, we also offer paddle rentals which include a free drop off and pick up service. This is an experience you won't want to miss! Book your experience with us today.
Iowa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Had a great time paddling with John and the group”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had never been paddle boarding before. John did a great job of making us feel comfortable with a quick training session before we took to the water and made sure everyone had a safe and fun trip. If you've never done this before I'd highly recommend it.

Visited April 2014

Boulder Junction, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great family activity!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Our family group of eight decided to give this a try while vacationing in New Smyrna Beach. Our youngest paddler was 16 and the oldest was 71. A great activity for any age! We had beautiful weather for our outing. The scenery was beautiful. We could relax and talk or paddle hard if we wanted to. I would highly recommend this if you want to do something more active and don't mind getting splashed or being in the sun for 80 minutes. We enjoyed it so much we are thinking about getting our own SUP to use on the lakes up here in Wisconsin!

1 Thank cherieanne
Daytona Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have taken two different visitors to New Smyrna Stand Up for the paddleboarding experience. Both had a great time and experience. The instructor is amazing and so easy to work with. I will be back in the future. It is a workout but worth it for the experience!

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I just did my second paddle with New Smyrna Stand up and once again it was great! I went with my 8 year old son; he loved it and the instructor was fantastic with him. The area is beautiful and the instructor has great knowledge about local animal and plant life. All around terrific - will do this every year if I can. Thanks John and team!!

1 Thank Helena B
NSStandUp, Owner at New Smyrna Stand Up, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
It's so nice to have return paddlers out with us again, sharing the experience with a new friend or family member, especially a child. Thanks for choosing us again and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Chappaqua
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Great experience! My brother and I went for our first time with instructor for 90 minutes. Instructor was very laid back and patient, really could see his love for his job and nature. Great for beginners as it is very relaxing. Strongly suggest for anyone who stops by New Smyrna or even just passing by, doesn't take long and you will definitely enjoy the experience. Money well spent.

Visited February 2014