“Amazing Seafood” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ocean's Seafoods

Ocean's Seafoods
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

You're not going for the ambiance, or the service, you're going for amazing seafood. Once your expectations are set, you'll love it! I had the grilled fish sandwich, made from the most succulent balsa fish: tender, flavorful, and cooked to perfection.My husband had the fried shrimp basket, which was the best fried shrimp I think I've ever had, lightly breaded and tender. The portion sizes are generous, so a good value for your money.I am already considering going back for our next meal! Great laid back atmosphere for those with young kids.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Orlando, United States
“Limited choices, food average, decor not much, prices reasonable...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

You place your order at the counter..they bring it to the table...plastic forks, knives, etc... self police your table... very busy place as prices are reasonable and apparently popular with locals...

Visited May 2014
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Much better than Boston's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The service is decent at best but the food is awesome. We also go to the deli area to buy fresh fish for the grill. I recommend Oceans for fresh fish over Publix and Boston's for beach side options.

Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Very busy diner in a seafood market”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We love seafood and took out the market's smoked fish dip several times - great! With the addition of a diner for prepared food service, we looked forward to trying it out. We knew from others that foam containers were use and were unphased. Probably should have passed on trying it out.

While the market cases appeared clean and maintained, the restaurant and restrooms were dirty (I could say the men's room was worse than some gas stations). My arms stuck to the table that the hostess said was varnish, but as I was leaving my wife's arms stuck to the chair. As a guy that overlooks untidiness, I will not return.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Murphy, Texas
“Not fancy but delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I love seafood, esp. fresh seafood. When we come to the beach in florida, we love fresh seafood and if we can eat it on the water, all the better. Well this place is not on the water and I don't like eating out of styrofoam dishes with plastic forks and I still recommend it highly. The grouper was fantastic, the shrimp was sweet and tender, the cocktail sauce was great, even the coleslaw was great. The price is great too.

• Visited May 2014