“Great Labor weekend 2012”
Review of Buena Vista Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Smyrna Beach
Buena Vista Inn
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in New Smyrna Beach
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Labor weekend 2012”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My boyfriend and I and our dog spent labor day weekend at the Inn. A friend at work recommended the place. We were looking for accomodations where pets are welcome!Our family dog was able to come with us and enjoy as well. The room was very clean and tastefully decorated. We were very comfortable and felt like home. The motel is built like a bunker, where noise is not a factor if your dog barks. Honest! The park and river located right at your backyard. We took a nice stroll in the evening and sat at fishing pier. We absolutely loved it and will be back.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Lisa B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Mohnton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I had the pleasure of spending close to 4 weeks at the Buena Vista this summer. I love the convience to everything NSB has to offer. Rooms are clean and well maintained. The owners Bob & Kathy were so accommodating to my needs. A very quite and peaceful place to stay, great place to get away from the hectic life we all lead!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I grew up in the neighborhood at Buena vista inn. Staying there was like being home again.
Kathy was more than kind, helpful, a great listening ear!!
My stay there was just what the doctor ordered!! Stress-free... Peaceful.
Thank you!! My 6year old grandson wants to move in!!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Saltedlife
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I stayed at the BVI for 15 days in July while I studied at the Bob Ross Workshop. The Inn was conveniently located to the workshop and to the shops in New Smyrna Beach, The owners were friendly and considerate. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I look forward to staying here when I continue my studies at the BR Workshop.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Jim D
Reviewed 28 July 2012

This place was highly recommended. One of the owners was really rude. It's unbelievable that Bob is rude to people that pay to stay here. If he is in a bad mood, having a bad day or just a grump in general, he should stay inside.
His rudeness negated everything positive I have heard about this place.

• Stayed July 2012
6 Thank ScoHaz
Mooresville
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I stayed here with my husband and two small children. The playground behind the hotel was great. It's FAR from the beach and parking is a NIGHTMARE at the beach. For the price, it was what we expected I guess. The room was clean. We could've used some more blankets. The air was not working in the bedroom and it was a llittle warm. But for what we needed and like I said the price...it was ok. I can't say I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank tgreist
Tampa, Florida, USA
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My son and I stayed here for 5 days while he attended Jimmy Lane's surf camp and it was perfect for us. Room 7 was clean, good AC, fridge, etc. We fell in love with NSB, really cool beach town. We are coming back next summer so both of us can take surf camp! Very convenient location w laundry and free dvd's to watch.

• Stayed June 2012