“Great little place!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buena Vista Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Smyrna Beach
Buena Vista Inn
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in New Smyrna Beach
West Jefferson, Ohio
“Great little place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Buena Vista Inn back in February 2013 and I just booked another stay for November. While small and an older inn, it was very clean, staff was very helpful, and we enjoyed the setting. It is the perfect location. We felt very safe there and the owner, Kathy, was extremely nice and accommodating. We're looking forward to our next vacation!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank hotpotmama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Key Biscayne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

This is a fabulous quaint motel located on the Indian River next to the North Bridge access to the beach side.
My room is delightful, I want for nothing! At first I thought I would have to go to the store to pick up paper towels, coffee filters, dish soap, etc. to get started with for my week here. Not so! All was provided. There is laundry access as well! The back door opens up to the river view adjacent to a small public park with docks for fishing. I can walk my dog first thing in the morning and sit and watch the sunrise with my cup of coffee The front courtyard is lovely and there is a grill for available for use, It is safe and the location is perfect . My stay has been so fabulous that I have extended it by 3 days!

Room Tip: Any room is great, I needed the one with a galley kitchen,, fully equipped.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ezbreeze27
fort lauderdale
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I spent last weekend here and it was a treat.I had a one bedroom room with a full kitchen.It was small but had everything we needed.This was one of the cleanest rooms I have every stayed in.This is a small property with about 8 rooms.The location is a few steps from the river which is outback of the property and great for crabbing. From some rooms you may be able to see the water from the back porch of your room.There Is a patio that has several tables and chairs to sit and listen to the water fountain.Another bonus is they allow pets.

Room Tip: Room 2 and 3 have a small view of the river
2 Thank vetgirl69
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Nice little motel .8 units. We stayed in a one bedroom June 8 for one night. We grilled out on the patio on the gas grill. We walked our dogs across the bridge to Flagler avenue. Very CLEAN. Would stay here again. We usually like hampton inns but not all are pet friendly. Took a chance on this motel and we were happy !!!

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Karen G
Mt Dora, Fl
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

Had an enjoyable stay at Buena Vista Inn June 3rd through 9th. Ask about the senior discount from Tripadvisor.com when you make your reservations. We stayed in the "Dolphin" which was quite roomy and nice & quiet. Comfortable king bed and nice clean shower. Kitchen small but nice to have there. The city park out the back provides a great walk and a close up view of the Intracoastal Waterway. We saw dolphins, pelicans, and lots of nice boats. Fun watching the bridge go up to let boats through. We had planned to fish but it got very crowded on the piers. The courtyard was very lovely, lush tropical plants, a gas grill and picnic tables in a nice private setting. One of the best days we had was a picnic lunch outside at the New Smyrna Boat Marina on Riverside Drive. We went to Publix and got deli sandwiches and brought our own cold drinks and enjoyed a nice private picnic table there. We went to Canal St the historic center and visited the Little Drug Co. for ice cream. Also attended a Classic Car show there which was just wonderful. We plan to visit BVI again some time.

Room Tip: Don't worry about noise from the Causeway, it is a very quiet motel. We liked the Dolphin #2 uni...
5 Thank Anne S
The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

We just had our second stay at The Buena Vista Inn in New Smyrna. Second visit was just as enjoyable as the first. Great Location, Quaint courtyard. On the older side but well maintained and clean. Owners do a great job.

1 Thank Cathy J
Lighthouse Point, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed in this little motel recently, the rooms (kitchen, bath, bedroom and living room) were clean and neat. It is an old building, but kept up very well. Nothing fancy at all but that was ok. I thought I would be able to see the water from my room but it is set back quite a ways from the seawall. The owner is a gruff, crusty, old man, not taken to much customer service and for that I was put off. He and I didn't seem to hit it off right from the start. Believe it or not I would stay there again but have my husband deal with BOB. For the price, it is convenient, and like I said CLEAN. The bed is very comfortable. Just be forewarned about the gentleman? at the desk.

• 3 of 5 bubbles