“Riverfront Jewel”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Buena Vista Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Smyrna Beach
Buena Vista Inn
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in New Smyrna Beach
Pierson, Florida
“Riverfront Jewel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2006

We have stayed at the Buena Vista numerous times over the past 2 years. The owners are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, neat and decorated in a 50/60's beachy motif with modern refrigerator, CATV, heating/cooling, some with kitchenettes. For a reasonable extra charge well behaved pets are accomodated. There is ample off street parking and the Flagler Ave business district with numerous great resturants and shops is just a short walk or drive across the bridge. The inn is right next to a great park and the Intercoastal River with docks for fishing and a playground/park with grills. The inn has a well kept courtyard where one can stretch out and relax away from the surrounding bustle.
The Inn fills up fast most weekends so reserve as early as possible. Rates are lower than most area inns. We have stayed in many of the motels in New Smyrna Beach and this one by far gives you the most bang for your buck.

• Liked — close to everything
  • Tips/Secrets — book early
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2006

My family and I stayed at the Buena Vista Inn the weekend of Oct 6, 2006. The courtyard approach was adorable but the serpant lies within...The room gave a cottage feel and the musty odor to match. Not much room for three people either! The problem arose after my stay when the owner called to tell me I had been double charged and my acct' would be credited....you would think, great, no problem, thx for the call......not so! Now we all know to hold a room you need to leave a credit card#....not to be charged untill the day you leave right !! While we stayed at the beautiful town of New Smyrna Beach I used that credit card (debit card) to Dine, shop,etc. upon checkout I used another credit card to pay for my stay and left on Sunday afternoon.. Come to find out the owners Housekeeper charged my (hold) credit card on Saturday for 2 days of which I had only stayed one night at that point !!!!! Consequently....my spending.....and the housekeeper... put my card over the max and I had incurred multple overdraft charges of 35.00 dollars each !!! Uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.... I notified the owner of the dilemma and the response was sorry......nothing I can do!!! I offered to send a copy of my bank acct' to show it was due to her housekeeper charging my acct' prematurely and still...I am sorry.....I can't help you!

Stay Away......Beware of Housekeeper!!!!

• Stayed October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank ibkfla