“A good stop for a variety of food and treats”

S'mores Ice Cream & Coffee Shop
Ranked #14 of 16 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed 26 April 2017

S'Mores is worth your time for a quick meal or treats. It is well located and easily accessed along A1A.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The best ice cream in town!! Good variety of flavors and fun to sit outside and enjoy great ice cream on a summer evening
or even in the Fall

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The service is very slow. The line is very long and moves really slow. The servers can't get the ice cream out very slow. The taco's were warm and had no taste.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We stopped by after dinner. The line was very long but worth the wait. My son had the signature s'mores blend and I had salted caramel pecan blend. They were both really good but I liked his better! The place is really cute and during cooler weather I think it would be fun to sit by the outdoor fire and roast marshmallows.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 8 December 2014

We stopped here on our way back to the Best Western and wish we had done so before - we just had to wait until our day didn't we ?? Probably just aw well as we would have piled on the pounds as what we had was fantastic !!

I had a coffee/vanilla shake and it was one of the best I have ever had and my wife made short work of a delicious s'mores extravaganza.

Take the time to stop by - you won't be disappointed !!

Date of visit: June 2014