“Very cool beach church”

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Very cool beach church”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Nice church in good location. Very casual and good experience. Easy and plenty of parking. Really enjoyed the service and go often when I am there.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Floridagator

Iowa City, Iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“glad to have gone there on my visit”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I recently attended a weekday daily Mass at this church during my vacation. The building is not new , but is kept impeccably clean and tidy . You can tell there are parishioners that really care about their church. In my early 50s I prob was the youngest person at Mass . No matter . there was a love respect and the spirit alive in the church. The priest was Fr. Patrick Quinn and he was a learned man of compassion and knowledge. I will be back

Visited July 2014
2 Thank hawkirish
Kissimmee, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful Church and Great Congregation”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

There are several masses on Saturday and Sunday. This church has a nautical theme design and is quite large and well-attended by the upscale locals. They a;so have a nice choir and music program - everyone is friendly and respectful. We always enjoy attending mass at this parish.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank KennyDiver
Canyon Lake, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“walk there”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

While I am no longer able, it is a nice walk to the church if you like the exercise. Frequently have a gathering after Sunday mass
for coffee and friendship.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Herman G
Saint Charles, Missouri
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Nice Friendly Church”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We went to church the Saturday we arrived. We got there 10 minutes early, and it was full. No problem, as the ushers kept pulling out chairs to put in the vestibule. All the people around us were welcoming. We came back on Ash Wednesday, and realized we had the mass schedule wrong, so we showed up as it was letting out. Father took us back into church and administered ashes.

Visited February 2014