“Exceeded my expectations”

Venetian Bay Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Venetian Bay Golf Club is located conveniently between Orlando and Daytona Beach. Opened as a private course in 2008, Venetian Bay opened for Public play in November of 2012. "Play the Bay" became a phrase heard by locals and visitors alike as the course an clubhouse became a destination due to the player friendly layout. Experienced golfers as well as beginners experience the feeling of a "round well played" at an affordable rate. This 18 hole championship course is a must play for the Daytona/New Smyrna Beach golf traveler.
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I had my daughters sweet 16 party at the Venetian bay golf club. I highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion the service I received was incredible from the day I booked it up to the day of the event. Everyone was so helpful.Please keep them in mind for your next event

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We enjoyed playing golf again, on this well kept course. It offers good challenges for both experienced and newer golfers. Personnel are all helpful and professional. We'll be back!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We played this golf club and found it to be very fair to golfers. What you see is what you get. No surprises! The price was $39pp on Golf Now which was reasonable for December golf. The course was in good shape with wide fairways and decent greens. I would play it agin in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is a beautiful development. I visited a friend who had just purchased a new DR Horton home there. Apparently, this is the dividing point between frame and cement construction, with the New Smyrna area offering the more substantial construction and north of this area, frame construction.
We had lunch at the Club and it was very enjoyable, with the Venetian theme featured.
The area has mostly residential developments and is quite rural. There are the expected chain stores and restaurants nearby. Yep, there's a Walmart a couple of miles away.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The course is well taken care of but you have to like playing out of sand with it's over 130 traps. The club house restaurant is nice and the food was good