“Beautiful and challenging”

Venetian Bay Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Venetian Bay Golf Club is located conveniently between Orlando and Daytona Beach. Opened as a private course in 2008, Venetian Bay opened for Public play in November of 2012. "Play the Bay" became a phrase heard by locals and visitors alike as the course an clubhouse became a destination due to the player friendly layout. Experienced golfers as well as beginners experience the feeling of a "round well played" at an affordable rate. This 18 hole championship course is a must play for the Daytona/New Smyrna Beach golf traveler.
Palm Coast, Florida
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 205 helpful votes
“Beautiful and challenging”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This course is worth the trip...Open to the public with country club course. Rolling dunes, lots of bunkers and plenty of water, but it is a fun and challenging course. Beautiful

Visited August 2014

Monticello, Indiana
“A golf course that provides a fair test and is in great shape in Feb.”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I set up a game for seven of my friends that all play another golf course on a regular basis. We were all treated to one of the best golfing afternoons that I have experienced in some time. The green fees are very fair for this time of the year (February). The staff all treated us as if they were the owners of this very pretty course. I look forward to my next round next year.

“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I had my daughters sweet 16 party at the Venetian bay golf club. I highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion the service I received was incredible from the day I booked it up to the day of the event. Everyone was so helpful.Please keep them in mind for your next event

Huntley, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A favorite golf course for two Illinois snowbirds”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We enjoyed playing golf again, on this well kept course. It offers good challenges for both experienced and newer golfers. Personnel are all helpful and professional. We'll be back!

New Orleans, Louisiana
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Good golf for a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We played this golf club and found it to be very fair to golfers. What you see is what you get. No surprises! The price was $39pp on Golf Now which was reasonable for December golf. The course was in good shape with wide fairways and decent greens. I would play it agin in the future.

Visited December 2013