“Fantastic!!!!!!!”

C's Waffles
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in beautiful south New Smyrna Beach! We serve breakfast & lunch. Open every day from 6:30 am - 2:30 pm. Free WiFi.
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“Fantastic!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The food and service was GREAT!!!!! I can't say enough about how good it was. My family and I come to New Smyrna once a year for vacation and we didn't know about this place until this year. It will definitely be a regular stop from now on.

Visited July 2014

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

food was yummy. I had a mixed skillet type breakfast. Fried my eggs for it perfectly. Ordered pigs in a blanket for my son. I asked if they could make the "blankets" with chocolate chip pancakes, and they happily did it. nice folks and fast service

• Visited July 2014
South Florida, Florida
“Fresh Waffles”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

C's breakfast is a special treat - waffles are fresh and delicious..with a huge selection of fillings, toppings, etc. Sausage waffle had sausage in the batter (brilliant!) Our whole party enjoyed their meals, coffee and service - definitely a step up from an average diner breakfast!

Visited July 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Meh.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Everything was just meh. The food was ok (although the waffle was very bland - hardly worthy of naming the restaurant after it), but the rest of the meal was nothing to write home about. The service wasn't great, but it also not so bad that I wouldn't go back if I had to. Overall, not worth going out of your way for, but fine if it was convenient.

1 Thank mverleger
Ocala
“Breakfast is the Best !”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hidden away in a shopping plaza, but well worth searching out. They have an extensive breakfast menu in addition to waffles.
This restaraunt should give classes on service - they absolutely excel at it. (and the food is wonderful also!) Their staff seems genuinely cheerful (no fake happiness here!) and it shows in their service. This is "just" a breakfast-lunch spot, but my wife and I felt like we were in a true 5-star restaraunt from the "old days".

We had a standard eggs-hashbrowns-bacon breakfast, but we walked out of there with smiles on our faces and a good feeling for the rest of the day.

Visited June 2014