“Experience was great”

Daytona Beach Fishing Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Guaranteed Catch, So Let's Go Fishing. Capt. Brad of Daytona Beach Fishing Charter has been fishing Florida waters for over 25 years, saltwater, inshore fishing daytona beach ,inshore fishing new smyrna beach, offshore daytona beach, deep sea fishing daytona beach ,deep sea fishing new smyrna beach. and freshwater for the variety of game fish and is known as, The Guy Who Catches Fish! He provides everything you need such as bait, tackle, fishing rods, licensing, as well as fish cleaning! You haven't experience real deep sea fishing until you experienced fishing with captain Brad of Daytona Beach Charter Fishing. Other areas I cover are world famous mosquito lagoon near cape canaveral florida for big redfish and trout in crystal clear waters ,also all of the New Smyrna beach area . Inshore fishing daytona beach,deep sea fishing daytona beach, new smyrna fishing charters, fishing charters new smyrna beach,
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Experience was great”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I found Daytona Beach Fishing Charter online and decided to call them. I had a few friends coming to town on a vacation that wanted to do some deep sea fishing. After talking with Captain Brad on Thursday night we were booked for a half day charter Saturday evening. His scheduling and professionalism made us realize that we contact a first rate captain! We all caught a fish and the whole experience was great! Captain Brad had the boat totally prepared and ready to go. Every location, we anchored up got fish! The boat was quick and clean and I would recommend this charter to anyone who wants to get fish in the Daytona beach area!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Wendi T
Nsbcharters, Owner at Daytona Beach Fishing Charter, responded to this review, 3 October 2014
One of the things I trully love about this business is making my clients an experience they will never forget. Thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to make your vacation a memorable one hope to see you again .

Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Communication Snafu”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I "thought" I had a fishing trip for 4 booked for the 3rd of July but when I got hold of Captain Brad the evening of the 2nd it appeared that he had overbooked himself and/or failed to give proper instructions to me on how to make sure my space was reserved. Although I went onto his site and put down the deposit requested, he does not appear to have any sort of system to notify him of who has put down a deposit and the date and time of the trip except to have you text him after you undertake this action. This was not communicated to me. I agreed to put off the trip until the afternoon of the 4th since I was not in a rush to fish right in the middle of a tropical storm. It also seemed that Captain Brad kept changing the price on me. First his web site stated a price, then he gave me a price on the phone and then when we arrived he seemed to give me another price altogether. While the two teenage boys I took on the trip had a good time fishing for sharks I was under the impression we would be fishing for more species than this. We sat just off shore from the beach and fished, two at a time. While Captain Brad was a very nice guy he did not hesitate to tell the teenagers that their Aunt had done a "good job" picking a Captain which I thought was a bit much on the bravado side. It might have been the time of year that we chose to go fishing but I felt that this was a lot of money for very little fishing. Also, while he did have a good cooler on the boat he had already been out earlier in the day on a charter and did not replenish the ice in the chest which made for fairly warm drinks and food on our trip.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Lostlo45
Nsb C, Owner at Daytona Beach Fishing Charter, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
I am very sorry for your complaints ,I do apologize for the misunderstanding on the text of dates .due to severe weather conditions changes had to be made , I was glad I was able to accommodate
you. The website was under construction sorry for the misunstanding of the prices
Jesup, Georgia
“Dad & Daughter trip”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Capt Brad not only put my daughter on the sharks, he even took the time to educate her on a few simple fishing techniques. I would recommend Capt Brad anytime.

Visited July 2014
It was a pleasure taking you out hope to see you again in the future ,thank you capt. Brad
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“NSB Fishing Charters "Captain Brad" Amazing”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Captain Brad was awesome. I went myself for a 4 hour charter on Thursday June 19, 2014, when my wife and daughters left to visit her sister. I didn't know what to expect, but what I got was truly unbelievable. Captain Brad put me on the "Tiny Tuna" feeds and hooked me 2 big fish with great fight. These were the strongest fish I had ever had the pleasure to fight. He then brought me into the inlet just as the tide was going out. We hooked onto some HUGE Red Fish. I thought the "Tiny Tuna" were strong, haha. It was a pleasure being with such a great captain.
I was so impressed I took 3 of my 4 daughters the next day (the oldest was a little to "cool for us" ) Captain Brad took us to the back waters and let my 11, 10, and 8 year old catch Salt Water Cat Fish and Flounder, they were amazed. Captain Brad then had something else in store for me, seeing that my daughters talked me into a 6 1/2 hour trip, 2 1/2 hours longer than expected . Captain Brad stopped on our way back to the inlet and let my daughters play in a sand bar in the middle of the pass. He also got out of the boat and picked up Jelly Fish for them, leaving them squealing and excited. Captain Brad then took me back to the inlet and hooked me onto the biggest Red Fish I had caught so far, just to make it a great trip for all.
If you are in the New Smyrna area, please don't go with anyone else. Not just a captain, but a great human being who goes out of his way to make it an experience of a life time.
Thank you Captain Brad.

Visited June 2014
Nsbcharters, Owner at Daytona Beach Fishing Charter, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
“Great time”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had a great time with Capt Brad. Although my girl friend ended up killing me in fish count...we had a great time. brad was able to locate the fish in some tough weather conditions. The wind was blowing 25 mph all day and he still got us on the fish!... A+!

Visited November 2013
Nsbcharters, Owner at Daytona Beach Fishing Charter, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review it means a lot to keep up with the competition these days I hope to see you guys next year and will do my very best to make sure you catch fish capt. Brad