“Very tasty food and fun outdoor dining!”

Scruffy Joe's Wing & Things
Ranked #112 of 183 Restaurants in New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I like everything about this restaurant. The owners are friendly and keep a clean establishment. I LOVE the wings with junkyard sauce, the Mahi fish sandwich, the blackened chicken sandwich, and the spicy fries. I have visited often since they opened, and was always happy with the food. They offer drive-thru service and an outdoor dining area with music. They cook food to order, so you do need to wait for up to 10 minutes, but it is well worth it. This is a wonderful place to go with friends or family.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I've been coming to Scruffy Joes since they opened up on canal st some months ago. Their wings are the best in town in my book, and their other menu items are also awesome. The owners are really great polite nice people, very upbeat and happy to serve their customers.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Have passed by many times and thought about stopping. This time we stopped at Scruffy Joe's and ordered some liver and gizzards. Wow, delicious! Will go back again for the same and try some of the other items on the menu.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

When I heard about Scruffy Joes opening in New Smyrna all I thought was "thank god I can get wings without waiting at a bar". My family went on opening day for a late lunch. We ordered the Junkyard wings to start. They were scrumptious! The wings are crisp fried and then grilled and finally slathered in a delicious sweet, tangy, and garlicky sauce. I had the buffalo chicken wrap and the rest of the family had burgers. The wrap was perfect with a couple of fried chicken tenders dipped in the hot buffalo sauce. The cold crispy lettuce and tomato balanced the heat perfectly. My family loved the burgers. They are hand packed 1/2 pounders that my son proclaimed to be the "best burger in town". I was ready for the kinks that occur when a restaurant first opens but our order was timely and the service was friendly and accommodating. Since our first visit we have been back a few times to try their other menu items. The onion rings and tater tots are perfect. We brought wings home to reheat later and they were as delicious as they were right out of the window. Their to-go cardboard containers keep the wings from getting soggy so getting them on your way home is no problem. Calling ahead for the made to order menu makes it even easier. I'm so happy to see something different in NSB. Keep it up Scruffy Joe!!

2  Thank nsbcombs
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Wife and I went the first open day. There were a lot of people there for lunch, so we went for dinner. Generally, don't plan to eat there; there are tables, but hot outside. We ordered the "thin sliced" (piled high) pastrami - $6.99. The pastrami was not thin sliced nor piled high. It came on two pieces of marble bread which were burned. The pastrami was medium thick and very tough. Fries came with the sandwich and were good. Drinks (which might be Micky D's size medium) are $2.50. Wings are $7.99 for ten, $14.99 for twenty, and $23.99 for thirty. I can't figure the math. All in all, fairly over-priced. BTW -- food cooked to order, so be prepared to wait for them to fix it.

2  Thank shlmstr