Sno-Biz Treats & Sweets
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: We are the premiere location for real Shaved Ice and Blue Bell ice cream in New Smyrna Beach. We serve authentic New Orleans style Snowballs, real hand dipped milkshakes, burgers, Nathans hot dogs, soft SuperPretzels, and more.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our kids love these shave ice sno-balls. Tons of flavors to choose from - from wedding cake to wine cooler! They are a quintessential post-beach treat...messy, icy, sticky goodness that you can enjoy while walking the shops on Flagler. I tried a Blue Bell chocolate peanut butter milkshake this year and it was a little thinner than I'd have chosen it, but I didn't specify thickness so its my fault! :)

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have been going to Sno-Biz for years now. Until we found them we had searched all over for a place that served real shaved ice to no avail. Every one we had found used ice cube shavers ( sno cones ) . This place is the real deal. They use a block ice shaver and make a real powdery snow. We always get our sno- balls stuffed with ice cream. It's a small place with not much seating but yah gotta try it.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

To start the staff is extremely helpful and friendly, its also a very warm family atmosphere, the cost is very reasonable especially for the quality (Blue Bell Ice Cream). I was helped right away and the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend stopping by this establishment on your way to the beach!!! Sincerely a very happy customer!!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

stopped here twice..once for chocolates and once for ice cream... also got ourselves 2 Banana Gum Cigars..., haven't seen those in years !

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We find the prices to be a little high but it's still a nice treat after a day at the beach. I recommend getting a sno ball over an ice cream cone, though. The owner is sometimes on site and the staff is very friendly.