“They couldn't pay me to eat here...”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #121 of 183 Restaurants in New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This is the worst managed KFC in my experience. I am greeted by "we are out of biscuits". I order the 8 piece family original with baked beans and green beans. "We don't have baked beans". I requested 8 thighs, which was OK with the server. I get home and find two thighs and various other chicken parts. I requested the senior citizen discount and an additional discount for the lack of biscuits. I am given the senior discount. This was a $20 disaster and I will never visit again at this facility.

The manager called me on Saturday after I filed a complaint with KFC corporate and indicated he was not on duty on the Friday evening at 6 PM. Apparently he left nobody on duty. He offered a free visit back which I kindly refused.

Don't waste your money or time on this place.

1  Thank Richard F