“Wouldn't return”

Grille At Riverview
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, View, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Wouldn't return”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We came with a very large group on the 4th of July to celebrate a birthday. The restaraunt had a spectacular view of the water and the restaraunt had a nice ambiance. Our server was very friendly and helpful. Our appetizers were pretty good. We were in a little wing of the restaraunt that had 3 large parties. Before our meals came our waitress collapsed and had a seizure in the wing where we were sitting. I have never seen anyone have a seizure it was the scariest thing I've ever seen. Everyone jumped up and rushed over to her but no one could do anything. Then our meals came. No one could really eat we were panicked and a bit traumatized. We waited as the paramedics came in and checked on her. I feel like at this point the manager should of came and moved everyone to a different table. No one could enjoy there meal because we were all sitting there watching and hoping she was ok. She ended up leaving with a friend and not going to the hospital. I understand the staff of the restaraunt was panicked and concerned but so were the customers. We were there for a good while after everything and the manager never came to the table and said anything. I was extremely disappointed in his lack of concern or care for the people dining in his restaraunt. He should of came and atleast said I'm so sorry that happened folks is there anything I can do to make your dining experience better. Just at least acknowledged the situation. The quality of the food was definitely not worth the price tag. We paid over $500 on food we picked at and just wasn't very good. One we got our check we saw an automatic 20% gradituity added. I don't think I would ever return.

4 Thank Nikki A

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Lovely setting for drinks or dinner”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

On the water, riverside, this place has a spectacular bar on the dock. Good wine choices and the food is a notch above the usual local fare, though overpriced IMHO.

Visited March 2014
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My entire family was celebrating my husbands 60th bday and we chose the grill. The restaurant had a great ambiance. The server was well informed and pleasant & efficient . The food was expensive but we were in it for our occasion! Disappointed at the managers lack of concern for patrons when our server had a seizure. There were many other places we could have been moved to during the situation . Maybe they will take this as a lesson and be more compassionate to patrons vs arrogant attitude. Serving staff was efficient. Won't be going back.

1 Thank Rockhouse10
Orlando, Florida
“Was looking forward to a great meal but didn't get one.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The food sounded good from menu and the place looked nice, but my $38 meal was just 4 little medallions of meat a big mound of the risotto/vegetables. Wouldn't even had minded if the meat was any good. I've paid for $100 meals for two many times and usually it's worth it. My personal experience was not very pleasing between the food and management. Also tipped 15% even though I left unsatisfied and a 20% gratuity was charged to my card..

2 Thank Tapas44
“Not worth it!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 10. We sat inside, it took 15 mins to get drinks. Bread was stale! The prices are too high for food quality. Good quality was terrible, I could of had a better steak somewhere else. I don't recommend it. Our waitress was rude and took 10 mins to get a refill of a drink.

2 Thank Jerica M