“A lot of deep fried food but not greasy taste!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Boston's Fish House
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We serve only the highest quality and freshest seafood with fabulous service. Whether you are looking for a New England favorite seafood like Ipswich clam bellies or grilled Salmon, we're the place for the best seafood in New Smyrna Beach.
Montreal, Canada
“A lot of deep fried food but not greasy taste!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

All of the plates or the most of them are deep fried. The result is surprising as it does not feel or taste greasy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Bristol
“Great scallop sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We called in for a quick lunch when arrived in New Smyrna. We were a little concerned because the food is all deep fried in batter. However we needn't have worried the batter was light and the food was tasty and plentiful. The sandwiches come without any garnish or lettuce - just fried scallops and a roll with a side - otherwise we might have scored it more.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love love love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

The food is always excellent, large portions, even having to wait to place our order was well worth it.

IN
“Just okay really”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

If I would sum up the problem here, I would say it's the young people that work here. Our first time here and they expected us to know how it worked. Upon coming in the door, we were ask if we wanted a menu. Huh? Then we had to order first before being seated and pay beforehand. She said that's how they do it in Boston? Hmmm, interesting. They had an attitude with us from the beginning as if they were tired of explaining all this to people. Sorry we had never been there or else we would have known you had to stand in the middle of the floor to look at a menu. The food was okay I guess but getting the food with plastic forks and throw away containers was a little weird. I felt like the prices should have reflected better dinnerware. We sat by the window and all I could notice was the dust, windows that needed to be washed and curtains that were stained. Sorry, I guess it was worse the more I thought about it.

Hawkinsville
“Fabulous Fish Very Busy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered what we thought was small. My wife ordered the Cod sandwich and I ordered the Haddock sandwich. Service was a little slow but it was a busy Sunday night before Easter. I must say that was the best piece of fish that I have eaten on New Smyrna Beach and the fries were also great. The meal would have been great, except for the drunk at the next table who very noticeable; after I said something to the manager they handled the situation with the utmost dignity and poise. I would give them a 10 for diffusing an obnoxious patron. Kudos to management, now just get those times down for delivering the meal. We will be back to the best fish on New Smyrna Beach. See you soon.