“Best Food In Town”

Norwoods Restaurant and Wine Shop
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: New Smyrna's oldest and most award winning restaurant. Established in 1946 and has been a landmark destination ever since. Wine spectator Best of Award of excellence since 1993. Florida Trend magazines top 200 for more than 15 years. Great seafood and Angus beef.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Best Food In Town”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

as a local I go here often and love love love this place the sesame tuna and coconut shrimp are the best and I always get the Filet mignon!! on Easter I to My 80 year old Uncle here he couldn't get over this place! it was a real feast! Joe was our waiter and I told he needs to be our waiter from now on! the best service! thanks joe!!!

Bristol
“Great place and a lovely meal”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We called into Norwood's for supper based on the reviews and it certainly lived up to expectations. The food was great. I had a lb of snow crab legs which were delicious. My husband had the steak which was cooked to his liking and full of flavour. The children's food was equally good. The wine was reasonably priced and the service was excellent.

Visited April 2014
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great food and Service was amazing!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Had a great time last night at the restaurant. By far the best meal I have had in NSB. Got the swordfish and the snapper! Delicious ;). Also Debbie our server was awesome. Nice to run into New Yorkers while on Vacation.

Orlando, Florida
“" Reminiscing "”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I remember when I was in my early 20's crossing over the causeway and there was a Cute Cafe' on the left called " Norwood's " and you could get decent Rue based Seafood Gumbo and it tasted great and was meaty with seafood. I stopped by last weekend and their Seafood Gumbo is not as meaty and it was ok...but, it had more of a tomato base and not really Southern Gumbo.

I would put this Seafood Restaurant slightly above a Red Lobster.

florida
“Tourist trap”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great location and atmosphere. Love the bar and wine shop, but the food is just average. Twice I have gone there and had to send my food back because it was terribly awfully salty. Had fish tacos and the fish was kind of fishy tasting.

• Visited May 2013