“Fantastic food!”

Norwoods Restaurant and Wine Shop
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: New Smyrna's oldest and most award winning restaurant. Established in 1946 and has been a landmark destination ever since. Wine spectator Best of Award of excellence since 1993. Florida Trend magazines top 200 for more than 15 years. Great seafood and Angus beef.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Our lunch and drinks were fantastic! We tried to go back for dinner a day later and it was standing room only! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

as a local I go here often and love love love this place the sesame tuna and coconut shrimp are the best and I always get the Filet mignon!! on Easter I to My 80 year old Uncle here he couldn't get over this place! it was a real feast! Joe was our waiter and I told he needs to be our waiter from now on! the best service! thanks joe!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We called into Norwood's for supper based on the reviews and it certainly lived up to expectations. The food was great. I had a lb of snow crab legs which were delicious. My husband had the steak which was cooked to his liking and full of flavour. The children's food was equally good. The wine was reasonably priced and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Had a great time last night at the restaurant. By far the best meal I have had in NSB. Got the swordfish and the snapper! Delicious ;). Also Debbie our server was awesome. Nice to run into New Yorkers while on Vacation.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I remember when I was in my early 20's crossing over the causeway and there was a Cute Cafe' on the left called " Norwood's " and you could get decent Rue based Seafood Gumbo and it tasted great and was meaty with seafood. I stopped by last weekend and their Seafood Gumbo is not as meaty and it was ok...but, it had more of a tomato base and not really Southern Gumbo.

I would put this Seafood Restaurant slightly above a Red Lobster.