“Anniversary Dinner”

Norwoods Restaurant and Wine Shop
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: New Smyrna's oldest and most award winning restaurant. Established in 1946 and has been a landmark destination ever since. Wine spectator Best of Award of excellence since 1993. Florida Trend magazines top 200 for more than 15 years. Great seafood and Angus beef.
Winter Park, Florida
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We've gone here for over 30 years. Never disappointed.
Fish is always fresh and tasty.
Service varies.

Visited April 2014

Edgewater, Florida
“Glad we gave it a try”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

It had been years since we went to Norwoods. Service and food had just gone downhill. Read new reviews and decided to give it another try and we were happy we did. We had the stack and our friend had the mahi. We were all very happy with our meals. Fish was done perfectly.Our servers ,Kristin and Darlane were awesome, very helpful . Glad to have another good place to eat in New Smyrna.

• Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Good food at a great price”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was the second choice for dinner and it was a winner. We were seated promptly. Our service was efficent without being rushed. The seafood special was excellent as was the roast beef. All in all a very enjoyable experience.

Visited March 2014
“Nice place”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, good service. Food was ok, not great. steak was under cooked, crab cakes salty. They were out of many items, both appetizers and main entrees. Best thing about this place is many items for the smaller appetite. Priced right and not skimpy

Visited April 2014
Springdale, Arkansas
“One excellent dinner”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Using Trip Advisor as our guide, my wife and I decided to dine at Norwood's, which is currently the #3 restaurant in NSB. We had a wonderful time. We shared a new 14 ounce mini - pitcher of Maggio wine, which was very good. I had a cup of clam chowder to start, and it was good. With so many items on the menu, I had a difficult time deciding on my main meal. So I did what I often do at restaurants, and that is to ask our server what the best dinner is. Teresa, our waitress, gave me her top three suggestions; and from those I selected the swordfish piccata. It was simply fantastic. With a cream sauce and cilantro couscous on the side, my plate was empty when I finished. My dogs would have been disappointed - no food left for them! My wife thoroughly enjoyed the Captain's Platter which included shrimp, crab, scallops, and fish. I tasted all but the fish, and I would have no problem ordering that next time. Including the great service and recommendations from Teresa, we had a wonderful time and highly recommend this restaurant.