John and Dee are such great hosts. The breakfasts are excellent with lots of choice and variety. Its a cozy place great for relaxing.
Some things to consider:
1) It is not near the beach and the beach is not walking distance.
2) There is no bicycle rental anywhere close by so plan ahead if you want to ride around.
3) They have two B&B's. The one we stayed in (Captain's Quarters) is about 100 yards down the road called Nuns and Roses and does not have WIFI.
4) WIFI is in the main b&b building but make sure you get the code from John during so you can work on the deck outside at night if you need to.
5) The road in front of the B&B is quite busy during the day but quieted down at night. We had very good sleeps.
6) The back garden of the Nuns and Roses B&B area is very nice. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchor Inn is a craftsman style bungalow with six private bath guest rooms. We are dedicated to providing a personal, warm, friendly, and comfortable environment that nurtures the spirit and refreshes the mind, while striving to fulfill your expectations of quality to ensure your visit is and experience to remember. Prefect for romantic get away, girls weekend or family reunion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anchor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Inn New Smyrna Beach, Florida