Anchor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)
View Hotel
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
View Hotel
Seahorse Inn Beach Side(New Smyrna Beach)
  • Free Internet
Oceania Beach Club(New Smyrna Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Atlantic Plaza(New Smyrna Beach)
All-suite Motel(Edgewater)
View Hotel
All reviewsquichecanal streetb bcoffee cakenew smyrnalocal artistswonderful retreatleisure triptwo blockshuge bathroomdowntown shops and restaurantson site parkingwhirlpool tubexcellent hostsget away from it allspent two nightsgreat bed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

John and his wife are fantastic. The Inn is quaint, charming, incredibly well decorated, extremely clean and well maintained. We loved our room. Everything was in order, clean and functional. The value beats any hotel in the area. My wife walked from the Inn down a couple streets in New Smyrna and felt completely safe. The "other side of the tracks" is very near the Inn (West) and you WILL hear train whistles from those very same tracks as the Inn is centrally located, but you'd never know it if you spend your free time between the Inn and the beach (East). Great trip, great food, incredible hospitality, personal touches and very efficient check-in and check-out. I wish I had a Longboard Inn in EVERY town I have to visit for business. A great stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This was our first stay at a B&B and it won't be our last... Very warm & friendly hosts, the greeting with a beverage was greatly appreciated and the attention to detail and cleanliness of the room and overall condition was outstanding. I really feel like we got a lot for our money and will definitely come back to this sleepy little town next time we need a few nights away.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I stay here whenever I can. I love New Smyrna Beach and the Longboard Inn is a treat. John and Dee are so nice and accommodating. A glass of wine was waiting for me upon my arrival. The rooms are great and the breakfast yummy. We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Cozy, off the beaten path, charming, delightful...all cliches, but all completely true of The Longboard Inn. This place has the feeling of the "real" Florida. From John's helpful suggestions to Dee's fabulous home-baked breads, the Inn was everything we hope for in a reasonably priced B&B.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2011

My other half was the one who took me here for the first time back in 2010 and I was amazed. The room was so beautiful, comfortable, organize, clean, excellent, etc. I was speechless, literally. The service from the owners was excellent too. I mean, they made us feel good. Let's not even talk about the food, yummy. I mean, really, it worth the money. It felt like home. Can't wait to go back. Keep up the good work and for those looking for a place to spent a few nights in new smyrna, this is the place for you. Excellent!! God bless.....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple