“Good ice cold coffee”

Island Roasters Coffee Company
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped in just a few min ago. I needed the afternoon beverage. The ice coffee mocha hit the spot. I personally like a strong robust ice coffee. They did it for me, boy was it good. Scott was very good at helping me select my roast. I can't say anything bad about the café. It was more than I expected. I always check for cleanliness, and I was not disappointed, spotless. Drop in , and you'll agree with me.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The best coffee around! Forget Starbucks. The owners are very personable. We stopped in after they were closed and we were able to purchase some wonderful Bali bagged coffee beans. It didn't even phase them that we came in after closing time. In fact, they were grateful. Time to enjoy my Bali coffee.

1  Thank skgrubbs7
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We walked into this cute café and were greeted by a huge smile and "hello" from roastmaster Scott. As we live in Europe, we like to have double espresso macchiatos (two espresso shots with steamed milk) in the afternoon but have had to double check in coffee shops that they know how to prepare them. Not only is Scott an excellent barista, preparing the macchiatos perfectly, he is so passionate about coffee that he explained to us the process for making the perfect espresso.

3  Thank Bodo63