“Good Pizza”

Planet Pizza NSB
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Planet Pizza NSB is a great little New York style pizzeria. We are family run and operated, offering the freshest, and largest pizza in New Smyrna. We are not a chain but this is our second location, our other location is in Orlando we have been working for 27 years. We do dine in and take out and delivery. If you want to go to a cool place with fresh foods and great attitudes then come to Planet Pizza NSB youll be glad you did .
Reviewed 16 June 2014

While on vacation we got Planet Pizza twice. Both times it was good. The cheese and toppings were great. In my opinion, the crust was a little bit chewy. I am used to crispy crust. Overall I was satisfied with Planet Pizza and will return for more on my next vacation.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My son and I stopped by Planet Pizza this afternoon and the pizza was out of this world! Large slices for a reasonable price and the flavor was terrific. The owner said he only uses the best ingredients! Great family friendly place as well. I have been vacationing in NSB for the last 18 years and it is hands down the best pizza in town!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We came in for a quick meal and felt like regulars when we left. Really enjoyed the huge New York style pizza and wings. Very tasty, good ingredients. The friendly neighborhood feel will have us coming back again. We even had a chance to chat with the owner. My kids are already asking when we can go back!

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

4 pizzas ordered, 1 pep, 1 cheese, 1. pep/sausage and 1 buffalo chicken.
Not impressed at all, I thought the crust was too chewy and the sauce didn't do anything enough to bring me back

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The BOMB pizza! These guys have a very successful Planet Pizza in Orlando and NSB is lucky to have one here. Now I don't have to drive so far to get the best pizza on the planet.