Hacienda del Sol II
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
US$231
US$203
US$179
Hampton.com
US$181
US$174
BestWestern.com
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
Buena Vista Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

If you have kids, I would recommend one of the first floor oceanfront units, which make it very convenient to access the beach and pool by using the patio doors. The complex is located in the "no drive" area of the beach so you don't have to worry about your kids running around. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family and I'm certain we will be back ourselves! Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Woodybald
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We had a quick change of plans due to flooding from Tropical Storm Debby. The staff were responsive in helping us save our summer mini-break. The condo was nicely furnished, easy beach access and nearby to all the required shopping (Publix, 7-11 for afternoon slurpees, hair salon). We would definately return.

Room Tip: Ocean Front is great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank The_Hailes
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This has been the second time I have stayed here and it was really great. The people working here are very helpful if you need something and all the families that stay here are very respectful. Its not a party condo but a family environment, I will be staying here again next year and many more times to come.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carley F
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I stayed here with my husband and two kids (aged 3 and 1). It was great to be so close to the beach. The pool was an awesome choice for outdoor activity too. Its clean, quiet, the neighbors are nice and its close to other attractions. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 508. We had a nice view of the ocean. No worries with the kids on the deck either. Its safe and secure.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BrennyE
Reviewed 20 May 2011

When we first arrive at our unit (110) the unit looked organized but it was very dirty, even after vacuum, mop, dust, it didn't get too clean, feels like it was not properly clean for a while, not just "from last week"! After the third day when I was walking back to my unit I found cockroaches dead in the grass, them more in the next day, big ones too, and finally found alive ones later on, which for me, and specially with my 9 month old, was not cool! However the price was very good and we were far down from the driving area so that was a good point, plus looks like they made some upgrades in the kitchen! I really hope it helps, you in your vacation we never know what we r getting when we book something online! Good Luck

Room Tip: We rented the unit 110 and it was not clean!
Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family