“Many advantages to this B&B!”

Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Been coming here for years but first time meeting the new owners - WHO ARE GREAT! Friendly, accommodating, super staff. Betsy - the 1st Lady - and us had many talks. Heather is a ball to talk to. Plus want an excellent chef. Whoever can make an egg quiche taste like pizza hits a home run with me!!! I just wanted to hug her and take her home, but my wife wouldn't hear of it! And Betsy's 'off-spring' Blair (that's how Blair introduced herself) is very friendly and appears quite smart.

If you are in the mood for actually living in a family environment but still maintain your own intimate moments, then the Night Swan is the place to go. Plus what a great location to watch the Christmas Boat Parade. Apparently we met some folks from Ft. Lauderdale who also wanted our room. I guess we'll just have to book this place early for next Dec.

Room Tip: If you want your own private second floor outdoor balconey, then you need to reserve the River Breez...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words and fabulous review! We all really appreciate it!
Betsy, Matt, Blair, Heather and Michael-The Night Swan Family!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Lovely B&B !! We traveled with family and had very nicely furnished adjoining rooms- a mixture of newly renovated and well maintained old fashioned charm! We had a beautiful view of the causeway - and Betsy and Matt are very accommodating friendly hosts! Breakfast is truly "homemade". It was a delightful overnight stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed at the Night Swan this past weekend for my wedding. When I first walked in to check in I was greated so warmly by Betsy and Heather and they personally showed me to my room which was the Osprey room which was so beautiful! The next morning (Saturday) the breakfast was a breakfast sandwich which was the best sandwich ever! Betsy was so attentive and amazing making sure everything was to our liking. That Saturday was the day of my wedding that was suppose to be on the beach but it fell through because the tide was to high and Betsy and Matt were so kind to let me have my ceremony in the lawn of the Bed and Breakfast. I must say it turned out Beautiful, way better than the beach. This place is so nice and it feela like you're visiting family. My husband and I will never stay at a big hotel chain again while we are in New Smyrna and every year on our anniversary we are going to stay at the Night Swan!

Thank you Betsy and Matt!
Mrs. Shawn-lyn Kendall

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I really enjoy my stay. Will return soon with a boat . My dog enjoy the grounds and the friendly staff. Breakfast was on time and beautiful made. Everything was picture perfect. the grounds are expectacular, everyting is so cleand Thank you so much.
Vickie GARCIA

Room Tip: Rooms on the south are just beautiful
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vickie G
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Stayed here for the first time for a quick weekend getaway. Fell in love with the property. Nice up to date clean rooms and awesome views of the intracoastal waterway. The new owners have done a great job. Great place to relax and unwind.

We made reservations for another stay even before we left!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jagermeister61
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Excellent!! This bed and breakfast is managed extremely well, so you will get all of the attention/service that you need; similar to a very large hotel chain (i.e. Hilton). There is an amazing view from the grounds and from the large southern-style front porch! The owners & staff have authentic southern hospitality and you will feel very comfortable in this relaxed southern environment!

I stayed here multiple times already and I enjoyed EVERY stay. I highly recommend the Night Swan over very large chain hotels and will definitely be returning for my next stay when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This was my second visit at Night Swan and the first time with the new owners. This was just a short visit for me, but just as in the past the Night Swan provided a relaxing getaway. The owner was very nice and she even moved me to better/bigger room because it ws available. The breakfast was wonderful and the inn is GREAT! Thanks again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends