“Great Bed and Breakfast”

Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast
El Segundo, California
“Great Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I recently spent 4 nights at the Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast and found it perfect in all aspects! Beautiful location and my room was very spacious and comfortable. I especially loved the big front porch where you can have your morning coffee and enjoy the River. Betsy is a delightful Hostess, she serves a delicious breakfast and is very helpful. I would definitely return and wished I had a few more days to stay, it is a very relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Michaela W
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a terrific review! We truly appreciate it.
We hope you will be back for another visit soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 11 June 2014

A terrific experience with Betsey! She is the wonderful hostess for this lovely B&B right on the Intracoastal Waterway. Food was great, lots of lovely friendly people staying there. Great view. Couldn't have enjoyed myself more. Would recommend to singles, family and friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
It was so lovely to meet you last weekend. I am so glad that you had a great time here with us as well. Thanks for taking the time to post a review-we all appreciate it! Don't wait another 50 years to come back-Take Care
New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Beautiful location, the rooms were spacious, comfy, and clean. The breakfast was delicious. The hosts were very accommodating. The inn was unique. Short walk to restaurants. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2014
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We always appreciate them.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you in NSB!
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We just spent the last three days at this beautiful and spacious b&b. It was the first time I've ever stayed at a b&b as I always thought of them as stuffy and frilly. Not this place! I think we had ten rooms of family members over the extended weekend. Betsy let us know from the start to use the property as our home away from home and to have fun. And we certainly took her up on that!!The breakfast each morning was plentiful and delicious. There are so many places to hang out on the property and we used them all. The pictures of the rooms on the website do not really show what the rooms look like, they are better and the views are great.I could go on and on about the Night Swan...find out for yourself. Thanks Betsy and Matt for an unforgetable weekend. We will be back. All of us!!!

Room Tip: Dolphin domain was the best room I saw. All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
We loved having you and all your family as our guests this past weekend. I am so glad you had a good time too! I hope you will all be back next year for a family reunion. Remember to tell your friends about us! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I never stayed in a B&B before and will reconsider my priorities going forward. Was driving around the area late in the evening looking for reasonable lodging to carry on travelling in the morning. Nearby motels looked VERY lousy... at the end of the day, I am learning I hit a place rated 100% on TripAdvisor? I could not be luckier and am telling you this rating is well deserved. Passionate house owner, stunning waterside view, calm area for overnight parking, super big room, 'all that you want' breakfast. This all for a competitive price.

Minor feedback: one of my towels was a bit dirty. But there were 6 more :-). Keep at it Betsy!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sousedovic_maly
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review on Trip Advisor.
It means so much to Matt and I and the whole team here at the Night Swan.
Take care and we hope to see you again soon.
Betsy and Matt Baker
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed here this past weekend and it was wonderful! Although I personally do a lot of traveling, as far as a bed & breakfast goes, neither my boyfriend nor I had anything to compare too. However i will say this.. I haven't had such a relaxing time in forever.

The ambiance, The hosts, The guests.. It is truly tranquil. Betsy and Matt are such gracious hosts, the place is beautiful, the room was exceptionally clean and cozy, the entire staff is extremely friendly and even the other guests are in such a tranquil place once there, that it truly feels like just another world, one you truly want to slow down and completely enjoy!

The grounds are beautifully kept, the grass is vibrant green lush and beautiful with sitting areas through out with the breeze on your face to truly sit and take it all in. The fact that you can watch the dolphins playing while sipping your morning coffee or enjoying a delicious home made breakfast is just the cherry on top! Speaking of which... Midnight or anytime snack... They graciously fill the freezers with ice cream and the cones are ready and willing. Bring your own fishing poles (hopefully they'll soon have those available too :hint hint :)

If your looking for a place to unwind with a loved one to get away from the hustle and bustle of it all, focus on whats truly important and enjoy the simple pleasures of life... This is it!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Betsy B, Owner at Night Swan Intracoastal Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
WOW! I can't thank you enough for such kind words. I am so glad you and your boyfriend enjoyed staying with us. The experience you describe is what we hope all our guests will have. Having someone truly enjoy themselves is why we do what we do.
We hope to see you guys again soon.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Spur of the moment trip turned out to be the best B&B we have ever stayed at. The owners were very professional and pleasant. The property boasts 3 separate houses dating around 1910 I think. It is located right on the Intracoastal with a private boating dock that holds up to 5 boats. The grounds were well kept with lawn chairs for resting and enjoying the specatular views. The rooms were beautifully appointed, very clean, and quiet. The king size bed was very comfortable and the views overlooked the intracostal waterway. Breakfast was homemade and delicious. As an interesting note, the owners do not actually live in the 3 B&B homes. They live on property but in their own home. It's actually a nice feature because you do not feel like you are intruding...The location is central to everything. The intracostal for boating, great dining and the beach just over the bridge. We loved it so much we immediately booked again for the July 4th weekend for our whole family!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thanks for the kind words. We were delighted to meet you guys too! Can't wait to meet the rest of your family on 4th of July!
Take care