“Best acai bowls ever”
Review of Mason Bar

Mason Bar
Ranked #12 of 16 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Mason Bar specializes in frozen pops, juice, and Açaí made with all natural ingredients. Our purpose is to provide a healthy alternative to people that not only have a sweet tooth but have sweet teeth. Our products have no artificial flavors or preservatives and are made from all fresh never frozen produce (until made into frozen pops) and everything is handmade on site. The unique healthy menu from Mason Bar combined with the nostalgic atmosphere of New Smyrna Beach and the heat from the Florida sun added with a healthy touch makes the perfect fusion.
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Mason Bar in New Smyrna Beach is a small cafe that specializes in smoothies, açaí bowls and other sweet treats. The fruit is fresh and the portions are large. There are tons of options to choose from to customize your smoothie or bowl. The granola is homemade and the ingredients in everything are very fresh. I have been to other açaí places and none compare to the overall quality of this one. The staff was helpful and friendly and the atmosphere in the shop was relaxing. If you're in the New Smyrna area you have to check out Mason Bar!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Mason Bar has high quality ingredients, healthy options, smiley staff and easy on-my-way-to-the-beach access!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The smoothies and bowls are fantastic. The energy bits are my favorite. Never unhappy when I leave here.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My family stopped here based on reviews we had seen and we were not disappointed. My son had the Key Lime fruit pop and loved it and my husband and I shared the "Pitted" acai bowl. It was the first time we ever tried an acai bowl and it was wonderful. We loved the fresh flavors and will certainly be back. The place is small but has a wonderful beach feel about it, great hang out place.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My family and I stopped here for an afternoon treat/pick -me-up. The kids had smoothies, paletas and acai bowls. The adults had crack (cold pressed coffee concoction) and smoothies. It was nice having fresh/natural treats.

Shaney W, Owner at Mason Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks for "popping" in!! :)