The Riverview Hotel
US$179
Hampton.com
US$181
US$174
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
Travelocity
All reviewscontinental breakfasthistoric hotelbreakfast deliveredrestaurant next doorturn down servicenew smyrnafree bikesriver viewmodern amenitiesthe bed was super comfortablelarge flat screen tvno elevatorrooms are smallflagler avenuelobby areaevery morningthe inter coastal
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My fiancé and I decided it was time to for a romantic getaway, so we chose The Riverview Hotel because of its great reviews. Our stay was amazing. The room had amazing views with our own private balcony. The staff was amazing; everyone was so nice. To top it off we loved the complimentary breakfast that was brought to our room every morning. We will definitely be back!!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We used The Riverview Hotel as our base during a four day long boy’s weekend trip. Our trip and the Riverview Hotel exceeded all our expectations. It was historic, but updated with modern amenities including a large screen television. The staff was courteous, accommodating and professional. The location was perfect for a short walk to the beach or just on the edge of the nightly entertainment. The area felt very safe to walk late at night to hear music from the many open door bands playing along Flagler Avenue. The pool was the best, heated just right to enjoy evening swims after a long day of playing hard. The beds were super comfy along with two types of pillows. I would recommend this hotel over any chain brand and look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackie O
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The Riverview Hotel is a gem. Tucked away in historic New Smyrna Beach, this small boutique hotel exexemlifies the old south. New owners have upgraded the small but lovely rooms with outstanding bedding and large flat screen TVs. Guests are treated like royalty. The pool is lovely and always uncrowded. This is not a place for the raucous vacationer, but it's an oasis of tranquity overlooking the River. The Grille excellent, as is the Spa. Wonderful place and my favorite stop in Florida.

Room Tip: poolside rooms have sitting areas and offer direct access to the private pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jodyreynolds2
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was in town for a friend's wedding reception. They were going back and forth between two hotels and ended up deciding on another hotel located downtown. I did not get this last memo and booked my room at The Riverview Hotel. What a WONDERFUL mistake! A charming lobby, very friendly staff, down bedding, yummy chocolate on bed and elegant peace and quiet. I appreciated breakfast delivered to the room (might recommend serving larger muffins or noting on the menu their small size. Regardless, tea in bed was just what I needed before I headed off to the reception. I appreciated the use of the beautiful large Mac in the lobby. The rest of the wedding party was up all night as the biker convention partied below them.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Loveleen B
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We had a fabulous time. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Richard the general manager, Dana, and Adrianne were great. The beds are super comfy and the room was spacious for an older historic hotel. My husband loved the flat screen...it was the elite 8 :). We did the spa and hotel package and the spa was great as well. Overall we will be staying again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole B
william h, General Manager at The Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to have the opportunity to have you as our guests. I will be sure to extend your thoughts to Adrienne and Dana. We are happy you too are part of the history of wonderful guests that have visited our historic inn. Thank you. Richard.