“Absolute scum Bags and Food Poisioning.”

Banana Split Republic
Ranked #9 of 16 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Absolute scum Bags and Food Poisioning.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

These people are awful. When just moving here my wife got a job there. It was the most awful place in the world. She realize the unsanitry'ness, etc. She now works for a fortune 500 company. That was just a quick fill in .I would never go there if my life absolutely depended on it. She spent almost the entire week she was there just documenting the place to write an article about. Absolutely horrible!

• Visited January 2013

“Best ice cream EVER!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Been coming here for years, best homemade ice cream around! Prices are cheap and you get lots of ice cream for the price.

• Visited August 2013
Woodruff
“AWESOME ICE CREAM!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We have been coming in here for YEARS! Not only do they have the BEST Ice cream, hands down in (and around) New Smyrna Beach they also have a awesome produce shop beside it where you can pick up the freshest of veggies. You won't be disappointed. The prices are great!

Visited July 2013
Canada
“Ate my body weight in peanut butter ice cream...”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

O.M.G.
Be warned. They are big. They are delicious. They are dangerous (if you are diabetic!!!) my son tried the birthday cake. L.O.V.E. it was amazing. I had the peanut butter in a waffle (the big one) cone. 3 "kiddie" sized cones and my MAMMOTH one for under ten bucks. D.Q. Who? We also bought deli meat and cheese and fresh produce next door. What a stop.
Good thing we are here for two weeks. We will go back. Good thing we are ONLY here for two weeks or they'd have to roll me home!

• Visited July 2013
Deltona
“Come Here - Not DQ”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Excellent ice cream and other tasty snacks! They also have sandwiches, and fresh fruits and vegetables next door. Don't go to Dairy Queen - come here instead!! You will also avoid the long lines at DQ for something much better. The only reason I checked poor for romance and special occasions is because it's an ice cream shop/sandwich/produce stand - not a fancy dining experience. We will definitely be back to satisfy our ice cream cravings.

• Visited May 2013