“If you want a real sub this is the place!”
Review of Big Joe's Subs

Big Joe's Subs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 May 2013

No wimpy rolls and junk meat here. Quality products make a super sub. Staff is genuine, helpful and will carry on a conversation with you. Closest thing to a "White House" sub since I left Atlantic City. Go and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I winter in New Smyrna and had passed this place a hundred times. Last year we stopped there for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. Has a family run kind of feel.Very clean. People are nice. The service is quick and efficient, and the food is very good. Many local residents come and go and are on a first name basis with the staff, which always means a good place.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Hear is a great subs place for when your headed to the beach to stop by Big Joe ...for one of thier many choices of subs all filled with fresh ingredients and the large sub enough for two......stay hungry my friends

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Forget Subway and their copycat franchises - Big Joes is the real deal in New Smyrna Beach. Eat in, call ahead, or order to go from "the lady that takes your order, answers the phone, and sometimes seems a bit rude." No matter, this locally-owned business is all about character, value and fantastic food. We recently ordered several subs, all different kinds, and some salads for a big group of out of towners, and everyone raved about the quantity, quality and taste of what we brought home. Having lived in Philadelphia for 30 years, I feel qualified to judge cheesesteaks, and I'll take Big Joes over Pat's or Gino's any day! I can't think of a better way to keep my lunch dollars local!

Reviewed 13 March 2013

A little restaurant on the corner of Canal St and US-1. A basic little place with the MOST delicious subs and salads!!! You can eat in or go in and order to go. No alcohol served here. We usually go in and order subs to take with us to the beach or fishing. You go and order and they will make your sub just the way you want it, and let me tell you they do not skimp on the meats like Subway does!! Now Publix does make a pretty good Sub but Joe's bread and fresh ingredients are waaaaayyyyy better!!!

1  Thank Cindy L