“It's not about the customers”
Review of Big Joe's Subs

Big Joe's Subs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 May 2014

went there with family visiting from Miami. The food was good. The service was awful! When choosing from the menu, one cannot deviate at all from what is on the menu or the cook freaks out and directs his anger towards the customer asking for even the smallest change.

2  Thank Donna V
There are newer reviews for Big Joe's Subs

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

After shopping at my favorite fishing tackle shop (new smyrna outfitters). I stopped in at Big Joe's, I'm happy I did. It's a small restaurant, with big flavor, and a regular crowd. After ordering the rubin was there, wow it was good, very reasonable price and a large sandwich. It was a fun but crowded lunch. Joe's been there for a long time, that says something about it. Joe's is clean and friendly place with super sandwiches." Check it out"

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Called for take out, and was ready when we got there. Asked for special things like to have cheese on the side and dressings separate. When we picked it up they had done it RIGHT! Even gave us a "map" as to who had ordered what! They are always busy, but ususally I have never waited too long for my sandwich! Go and enjoy. I always hit Joe's when I am in the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The prices are very reasonable, the sandwiches were good. A very unique place - nothing fancy. You place your order at the counter and they bring you your food. The service is not fast or attentive, but you just learn that's how it is at Joe's. All of the classic diner food at a good price.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've lived in this area for a while, before moving here - have been a regular visitor to New Smyrna for 20+ years. How I missed Big Joe's is beyond me. The food is made fresh, hot off the grill...delicious, moist burgers, crunchy onion rings, and to-die-for cookies and brownies. It's a little narrow place. On a corner, with parking out back. You can miss it if you aren't looking for it. But it's a find you won't regret. Breakfast is just as delicious. I like to sit at the counter, reminds me of the good old days. (I'm only 50 but I remember hamburger and real sub joints) And the smells are heavenly. Super clean restaurant. "Mama" who takes orders at the register may seem abrasive but look beyond that because where else will you find a HUGE delicious meal for 8 bucks. It takes 2 hands to hold a cheeseburger! I guarantee you will leave full, happy and committed to returning. I'll be back....