“Rude!”

Frozen Gold Ice Cream Shoppe
Ranked #7 of 15 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just invited a friend to Frozen Gold for some ice cream. Ordered 4 same size ice cream cone but one was clearly smallest of all. Upon my kind request to redo that one, the girl told me she would be happy to weigh it for me to prove that they weigh the same. What??? Then I asked for a cone for my friend's baby. When it came to paying,the total didn't seem right to me. Mistakes happen, I thought to myself. And that's when the girl told me with the biggest attitude that she'd get the calculator and show me. What???!!! Twice is too much
in one visit. Never coming
back.

8  Thank tmbuysell1
There are newer reviews for Frozen Gold Ice Cream Shoppe

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Mmmm!! I am so happy I waited in line for 15 minutes! I met cool people and was rewarded with the most delicious ice cream! They have so many choices and they're all wonderful! The staff is patient and kind and will allow you to sample!! There are only a couple of tables inside, but that's fine. It's a cute ice cream stand on the corner and parking can be a bit tricky, but you can do it!! It's a fun, funky and fabulous spot! You will not be sorry!! If you like...love...ice cream, you owe it to yourself to stop here! Your kids will love it, too! And, it's not too expensive! If I return to the area, I will be sure to return to Frozen Gold!

1  Thank Marty5755
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Frozen Gold is a special place in New Smyrna Beach! It has been there a long time, and has the best ice cream ever! My son's favorite is the ice cream sandwich, made with 2 big chocolate chip cookies! We are locals, but if you are visiting, it is a must before you leave town.

1  Thank NSLadyFL
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The downside to this place is that they accept cash only. The upside is that service is quick. We were only in line for less than five minutes. I had a small soft serve vanilla in a cup and I thought it was a pretty big serving for a small size.

2  Thank Christina616
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have visited Frozen Gold recently after a day in the sun! They do only accept cash and the place is always busy. The workers aren't the friendliest in my opinion, but the soft serve is soooooo good! If you are in New Smyrna definitely stop by for a delicious treat!

1  Thank valeriek726