Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
The Riverview Hotel(New Smyrna Beach)
US$245
US$231
US$182
US$161
Nocturne Motel(New Smyrna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
Travelocity
Atlantic Plaza(New Smyrna Beach)
Buena Vista Inn(New Smyrna Beach)
Hotels.com
1,051 results
All reviewshotel restaurantholiday innocean viewnew smyrnabedroom suitefull size fridgeliving areagreat place to staydefinitely stay here againget awaycoffee makeracross the streetnice poolcan't wait to go backflagler avenuekitchenettebw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We live less than a hour away from NSB, and have been looking for decent beachfront lodging that won't break the bank. After reading reviews on TripAdvisor, I booked the Best Western since it was (and currently is on the 6-8 floors) recently renovated. Fantastic rate through the Best Western website - $125.00 per night plus tax - beachfront suite. Can't beat that! I've lived in Florida my entire life and rarely have found a beachfront rate around that pricing. That also made me skeptical. Rooms have had a complete overhaul; I will update the review with pictures as soon as they are pulled from the camera. It felt like we had a 1 bedroom apartment on the beach - we could have easily extended our stay.

The beachfront cafe is open from 7a - 2p. We had a breakfast of eggs, bacon and 2 hot cakes for $2.22 (w/purchase of a qualifying beverage), with a gorgeous view of the Sunday sunrise.

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Nice group of ladies.

Can't say enough positives about this find, except we will be back - soon!

4  Thank Jackpot82
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Thank you for the great reviews, much appreciated. I see you were unable to give us 5 bubbles on all scores and would welcome the opportunity to know why. This will allow me to make the necessary cahnges for future guests. We strive for the very best. If inclined to do so, my personal email address is hinsb@msn.com and would love to hear from you.
We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

We just visited the Best Western (formerly Holiday Inn) at New Smyrna. We have been going there for years. It has always been a great place to stay. The recent remodeling is beautiful. Fresh new look to lobby and rooms. But what makes this hotel a place we go back to 4-6 times a year, is the staff. They are like our extended family. All of them from gen. mgr. to housekeeping are friendly, gracious, and will go out of their way to make - not only our visits - but all guest visitors' vacations- one to remember. It is not often you find the continuity of staff as at this hotel.and this helps to make the hotel a special place. Also, the restaurant has great staff and excellent breakfasts. Plan a trip soon to the Best Western New Smyrna Beach and you will not be disappointed. It is the only hotel that is oceanfront.

Room Tip: All rooms have nice ocean view but if you can get oceanfront you can see beach in both directions.
1  Thank l d
Richard V, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. We appreciate all the very nice things you said about our hotel and staff and look forward to serving you again real soon. It is always a pleasure to serve you and your recently retired husband. With reirement that means you can come visit more often.
Thank care and "Thanks"once again.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

I had the opportunity to stay in this property over Labor Day weekend, 2012. I was amazed at the value! In addition to being on a highly desirable portion of the beach, the suite was spacious (with a completley separate bedroom), clean and wonderfully laid-out. The staff was courteous and seemed to be genuinely appreciative that I stayed there. Parking was ample and close to the entrance/elevators. With a restaurant on-site and large pool, there was little need for us to leave. I highly recommend this propery and look forward to my next stay there!

3  Thank rwsikes
Richard-GM-CHA, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

The staff and I are very pleased you were so happy with our place. We try very hard to make our guests happy and that you enjoy the new renovated rooms and hotel. We look forward to serving you again real soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I enjoyed my recent stay at Best Western, NSB. My suite was kept clean, the staff is very accommodating, and the food in the restaurant is good, and good prices. I would recommend this hotel, on a beautiful beach, to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Beepis
Richard-GM-CHA, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

We appreciate the nice comments about our place and very excited you had a great time. Yes we are direcrtly on the beach and look forward to serving you again real soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

We have stayed at this hotel three times. Everytime, we have excellent service and the accomodations are superb. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The beach is gorgeous. Priced very well.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim Garten Snyd... M
Richard-GM-CHA, General Manager at Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

It was a pleasure to see and serve you again. We're always excited to serve a returning guest and so glad you choose us again. We look forward to seeing you real soon.