We had problems right from the start. We got up to our room on the fifth floor and found that the desk staff had given us the wrong keys. Went down to the lobby and got that straightened out. Got into our room and tried to turn on the light, the bulb was dead. Went down to the lobby and got a new bulb. Unpacking we wanted to see the news and you guessed it, the batteries were installed upside down but when put in correctly they were dead too. The TV remotes which are advertised in the room as cleaned were not, one function of the romote was covered in black gunk. The corners of the rooms had piles of sand. The furniture is very old and smelled of cigarette smoke.
The only positive thing I can say is that the view is nice. We were going to stay 3 nights but cut our stay short by one night.More